That email

It was never my intention to complain yet another petty matter to dad.

Replying to his email regarding his departure to Qatar soon, I told him that it's okay if he couldn't attend my graduation ceremony soon (eventhough i yearn for him to come..).

I even informed him about my deteriorating health...just thought of sharing with him. Also, wondering if Bintulu is having this erratic weather like Peninsular here. Even told dad to send my warmest regards to grandma and grandpa....

Guess it was my mistake when I wrote that i'm still contemplating of finding a new place to rent or to buy a car after i got the job as i have other stuff to consider.

He went on and on regarding that matter (the one i mentioned above) which i have not even focus on in my email.

Haih... reading that email of his just 'made' my day :(

Why is it so hard to talk to him again???

I miss his sense of humour... I miss him being caring about me. I just miss everything!

At times i feel like i really wanna let it all out and makes him realizes about my real situation. Vent it out...

Then again, sometimes it's better just left unsaid.

Recently,I wonder if he threats me like his own daughter??

just some random image...


p/s:
by the way, I'm not being emo!!!




Comments

Unknown said…
=(

well,at least you still keep in touch with him. waaa this made me miss my 'old dad' too hehe
Starlight said…
hmmm i dont see it as 'keep in touch' nowadays...

more like emailing because i need something...hah..

we literally dont have that kind of father and daughter relationship if u knw what i mean :(

Popular Posts