Where Was Stephanie?

Ok, sorry for the hiatus..hmmm well maybe it doesnt even matter huh?? hehehe..unless you're stalking on my blog that is. :p

By the way, i hardly find time to catch up with my friend's blogs nowadays since started my new job. Barely even have the time to blog and join some of the discussions in Youthsays (well i do it from time to time though, unless it's weekend).

It's been 2 weeks now.... still loath on the job training though. Well because it's mainly on product knowledge and all we did was sitting on the comfy chair in an air-conditioned room, tell me how could i refrain myself from doze off??? hahaha.
But still manage to get full mark for the test though..hihihi.

Addmore, at this point Youthsays has improving so much with various latest updates. Wish i could catch up with most of them there. Turned out that now my housemates are more actively involve in YS compare to the present me. Hihihi..

Well, previously they were puzzled with the fact that i was so occupied with YS. Everything i talked was about YS... perhaps because of that too, i indirectly influence them to participate more in YS. :p

Now, been busy and hardly online since i normally come back at night...it's too tiring to go back and forth from serdang to ampang park using the public transportation especially with the daunting task of waiting!!!! 'Thanks' to Malaysia's public transportation. Haih.

But i noticed that some of the regular members are in the same boat as me too. Craxgrl been busy too (due to her STPM coming up soon)..rarely see her around for the discussions too. Now Ripsta aka our body language 'expert' and maths 'expert' is going idle for the next 2 weeks. Ne0 ,Troisnyx and the rest still involving from time to time though.

Owh, finally what a relief after able to make the short video for YS yesterday!!!!!! Yay! After delaying it for all this while, eventually managed to do my part for YS. Well, i wouldn't post the link here though..hahahaha..it's 'annoyingly' funny to see myself on youtube. Hmmm (>.<)

Hey, i did it just for YS ok!!! I ♥♥ YS. =)

Uh, another quiz coming up tomorrow! Gotta do my revision!!!! *_*
Random picture.. silly shot of myself. hah!

p/s: my favourite new song from Ne Yo..enjoy! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
wah...where have u been?? its been a while...haha ooo started job oready ah..

haha. terer sikit2 la. hehe. i use www.yearbookyourself.com why dont u try one...dont forget to show me ah... hehe
Ripsta said…
wahh.. my name came out..
been missing you la girl..
i dunno who to make laugh lor..
ya, i might be idle for 1-2 weeks times.. but i will update my blog and u can catch me there..
where the youtube link huh?

p/s: i am one the stalker.. ahhaa.. i was like "y la this girl tak update blog, haiya" huhuh.. take ur time then.. enjoy the life.. changes and upgrade ur self to maximum.. :D

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Troisnyx said…
Waaaah, my name also got leh ! Thanks !! :D I kinda miss you. =)
Starlight said…
wahh, hehe suprise from you guys..nice to see you guys here =)

christine: well you can say i was MIA for awhile.. hehe :p
i'll try to check out on it during this raya holiday coz gonna be prepared for my quiz tomorrow..i mean, monday again..hah.. gonna be busy again.

khailee: thanx for dropping by!! btw, i've posted the link at your thread in the discussion board. hope the video works well though.

ripsta: owh, so you're just gonna be idle for YS is it?? ok ok, gonna catch up with you from time to time then at your blog :p
thanks for the advice!!!

p/s: sorry lar for not able to update it constantly.. >.<

annette: hehe yeah, well you guys are the regular members that i saw around in YS..so kinda miss to 'hangout' with all of ya with the on-going discussion. i'm a bit left behind... :)
Unknown said…
been here thru YS. just joined it a few days ago. glad to see more snr member here (",)y.
Troisnyx said…
Well, looks like we're gonna have the biggest network of YouthSayers ever ! I haven't been on YS for a few days owing to the IE8 bugs, and the new Windows Live has its bugs too, so until and unless that's settled, you probably wouldn't see me on YS.
Starlight said…
magma: yeah, agree with ya! :)

annette: well you're back now today!! good to see ya back in YS! =)
Troisnyx said…
Yep, TroisNyx* is back... It's great to be back. Even after I resolved the IE bug, the Windows Live is still goddamned after repair. I bagi Microsoft nicely the other day.
Lina Chan said…
bweks.. cayang stef..
i'm here bebeh..
hehe~

:)

Popular Posts