Grant me my wish..please.

What would you do when you have lots of things in your mind demanding you to make the right decision/choice?? A barrage of questions attacking my mind.

I've surrended. I ignored it. Apparently, it becomes a daunting task for me to make up my mind. Felt like i have not been using my brain for quite some time! Rusty? Perhaps.

Anyway, I shall deal with it one at a time when the time comes. So, it's time for me to settle this one. The last time i've met dad, things weren't as smooth i imagined. After the email, my mind was preoccupied with my estranged dad. Perhaps i was thinking too much, or....

But these few days can't stop thinking of it since he'll be leaving to Qatar soon. I was wondering when i'm gonna get that call from him telling me he's in KL again. Then, the 'surprise' came, my handphone went completely haywire at this very pivotal moment.

Haih.
I know you're too old to serve your master now dear handphone, but why at this very moment??? Well, at least i still can manage to send out SMSes. Gonna send it for repair soon after i'm sure if dad's gonna come to KL before leaving for Qatar.

My housemate was the one who urged me to call him. I really don't want to talk to him as it sends shivers down to my spine just to think of it. In the end, I relented after she managed to talk me in and even offered me to use her handphone to call him.

Bleh.. just went for it. As expected, his tone of voice was exactly what i had in mind. What's worse was that, there's even this awkward silence in between. Argh!!
Well, i've tried to brush that aside and went on with the conversation.

Apparently, his flight to KL is on Monday but somehow he's planning to come tomorrow to go back to Low Yatt to settle something with the laptop that he just purchased a few weeks back. Somehow, he's not confirm with the flight changes yet.


I really really wish he could come tomorrow so that i could meet him up as i wouldnt be able to catch up with him on Monday because of working. Then at least, i can accompany him from KLIA to KL and spend some time together.

Then i just remembered, tomorrow is the moon/mid-autumn festival. Great timing!! Then i shall buy him some mooncakes (think that's gonna be my 2nd time to ever bought him something in my entire life!). =)


So, i
'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow he'll be in KL. Please....I just wanna meet my dad again. :(





Comments

Exa S. said…
i pray for you too. :)
Unknown said…
if i am a jinny...i'll grant your wish!

whatever happened with both of you i hope everything's gonna be allright.
Starlight said…
thanx girls!!! muaaaaahhh!! :)

im glad... actually i did meet up with him...

at last, peace of mind for now. :)
liv said…
how's 1st day at work?? everyone treats u fine?? :D just wondering. hihi
Starlight said…
hmm first day was nothing..all with the briefing and settle lots of documents..plenty of them to fill and sign for this and that....

more briefing and nodding (ya know what i mean..hahah!)my head infront of the speakers too... boring :(

we are still in the early stage for the exposure, not really on the job training yet though :)
Ripsta said…
i miss the date for wishing u.. heeee

neway, what a great blog u got here..

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
ey Ripsta, stalk on me is it coz im not around in youthsays that often now??? :p

btw, thanks for dropping by...

your blog is even BETTER than me!! xp
Ripsta said…
u jus realize that ur self not sign in at youthsays recently.. haisk..

i will add ur blog link at mine.. can arr??

no lah, my blog juz a simple lor..
Starlight said…
me didnt realize or you???

i was busy with my work and coming late at home...i just hit the sack after coming back home or doing some revision...that's why i was unable to log into youthsays...

miss you guys..hahaha!!

sure can add lar. i already added you though :)
Anonymous said…
I want not approve on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Particularly the appellation attracted me to study the intact story.

Popular Posts