hmm..my first tag

Rules
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

15 weird things/habits/little known facts about myself

1) I'm SUPER ANNOYED by hearing sounds of people eating, be it a slurp too..not to mention those who keeps on chewing gum 'vigorously'! argh..stay away from me!

2) When IM-ing (instant messaging), i actually expect the other end to reply it a.s.a.p..as what i presume as the 2 ways communication. Yeah i know, that's annoying of me.

3) I can eat durian all day long for my meals. Yeah, big fan of durian! nyum nyum...

4) I have this habit of keep on wiping my laptop's keyboard..

5) Lately develope a habit of making notes of new vocabularies (with the help of online dictionary, Lingoes) so i can read it over and over again.

6) I love to touch/feel the paws of dogs/cats! (>.<)

7) I usually take 100 plus for headache instead of panadol.

8) I never liked to be called as Steffy/Stephie!! (eventhough i do love that name).

9) I used to play an instrument (was in brassband during primary school)-Pianica. Heard of it?? :p

10) Dont know why, but i'm attracted to tatooed guys (cuci mata only ok). hahah..

11) I can't sleep without something covering my eyes.

12) I used to HATE/criticize Linkin Park in which now...i'm a big fan of them. :)

13) I never involved in a relationship as i keep myself at bay for it. (*_*)

14) I hate long nails!!!!

15) I love my toes' nails coloured in black. (<.<)


5 Friends that i wanna tag (haiyoo..i barely even have friends' blogs) :


1) Wanie
2) Eexaa

3) Stephie
4) Patt
5) ?????


p/s: i dont really do tag (as i just revived my blog a few months back) but since Christine tagged me so it would be appreciative of me to do so. :)

Comments

liv said…
blergh. i'm so scared of YM-ing you now. lol
Starlight said…
ANNETTE?!!! ;p

oy yeah, so far you're doing good..

so now u know.. make it fast when IM-ing with me :p

hahahah.... no lah, you're MUCH better than some people i've known.
dehhh.
Exa S. said…
how dare u tag me haa? ;p

k la, post it later ha..balik rumah nnt. :))
Starlight said…
errrr...then dont dare to tag u la next time :p

haha..ey as u can see..i dont have choice lar =)

take ur time!
Unknown said…
waaa

u love durian ah...

p/s : yeah its me who tagg u wahahahaha >:) >:)
Starlight said…
lol christine xp

yup..LOVE durian so much!

thanx for willing to tag me! =)
hahahahaha..
Estefanía said…
hehe...i'm a durian lover too...haha...

ohya, my tag in the process...hehe
Troisnyx said…
ek? so there's another person named Annette here. =)

Anyway, who's tagged #5 ?

Popular Posts