Another rainy day....

I went all the wayyyyyyyy....just so i could have companion to watch the movie with me.
Sick... wait, it's pathetic perhaps??

Hahaha... I dont feel like watching the movie alone this time around. Thus, the frustration was utterly repulsed when i was unable to find any friends to go out with me. *sighs*

Luckily Feccy did sms me just to ask whether i was really planning on going to the cinema alone. Somehow this time around, that girl wanna join me for a movie!!
(FYI: this friend of mine don't really lik
e to waste money for a movie, called her cheapskate but that's Feccy..hehehe)

Well of course, it's gonna be at The Mines... *_*

Couldn't complain more just as long as i'm going to watch with someone. Was having my lunch when i was on the phone with her planning last minute to go for it.

Without hesitation, packed so
me stuff to spend a night there in Serdang. Plan for shopping immediately went out from my mind. Main purpose, just to chill out and watch the movie.

Surprisingly, the movie was not what i've expected from the various responses that i've heard from friends and colleague. To me the movie was a mediocre romantic movie to me.

I give it 7/10 though. Main reason? Somehow to my dismay, Robert Pattinson is the main reason for that. (Oops, sorry to the so-called hearthrob's fans out there..heeee) At the beginning of the movie, his acting skills kinda 'entertains' me in a way. Felt as if it tickled my funny bones! Hohohoho.

Haih, suddenly reminiscing the ever wonderful story of Fanthagiro..Tarabas is hot!! LOL! I was meant to compare the actors by the way... just random comparison. :)
Could you believe that actually both of them are the same person?? Robert Pattinson could really looks different from the movie...


Well it's this face that really makes the girls scream in the movie...hmm not me though :p


Sweet looking Kristen Stewart aka Bella

Despite felt head over heels for the hero...i think the villain is way HOTTER!!!!! :p
The one that i meant is no other than Cam Gigandet, who was portraying as James the wicked-drooling-handsome-vampire...hehehe.
(Now, didnt your mama told ya not to fall for the bad boys?? huahuahuahuahuahahuah #_#)

"Say hello to my six pack ladies"...hohohoh


Hawt!!!!!!!!! #_#

Eh, actually initially i wasn't mean to blog about Twilight. Now, i'm disgressing. Tend to do that a lot and i've forgotten on what actually i was supposed to blog about.

My memory fails me miserably nowadays. Duiiii.

Cis! By the way, just to add some spices to it, here are some 'exotic' pictures for the cast of Twilight...



Me like! :)

Anyway, my girl-friend Jayne is totally obsesses with Twilight. She watched it twice at the cinema. She even bought all series of the novels, except for the 3rd or 4th sequel which will only available on next year if i'm not mistaken.

She goes hooohahh with the soundtracks too which i can't really blame her too as personally i think it's a cool list of soundtracks. Not to mention it includes my favourite bands such as Linkin Park's single, Leaving Out All The Rest and Paramore's single Decode.

Muse - "Supermassive Black Hole" (~Muse rocks!)

Paramore - "Decode" (~Excellent!!)
The Black Ghosts - "Full Moon"

Linkin Park - "Leave Out All the Rest" (~ Best...best!!!)
MuteMath - "Spotlight" ("Twilight" mix)
Perry Farrell - "Go All the Way (Into the Twilight)"
Collective Soul - "Tremble for My Beloved"

Paramore - "I Caught Myself " (~Awesome!!)

Blue Foundation - "Eyes on Fire"
Rob Pattinson - "Never Think"
Iron & Wine - "Flightless Bird, American Mouth" (~Used to be the song featured in my friendster's profile and ringtone..hahaha)
Carter Burwell - "Bella's Lullaby" (~Nice piece of instrumental music!)


Ngeh...i better stop. Some people think Twilight is overrated. o.0

Nevertheless, it feels like i wanna have a peek on that novel too at MPH. Speaking of which, till now i have yet to get my hands on The Secret! Deh!

(all photo credit: photobucket.com/wikipedia/thebosh.com)

Uh, any year end sales at any bookstores here peeps?? Do let me know if there's any though.

Haih, wish i have another holiday. So, not to waste this holiday today.
I have no choice to arrange for a meet-up to meet another house owner after getting back from Serdang this evening.
Guess i'll be moving out again next week.

Great, burn another holes in my pockets. THese few months of hard earned money are all 'wasted' for the rental/deposit...I'm hopping here and there!! YAY!!

*sighs again*



Now, my shoulders are killing me again. Been a tiring weeks at work and it didnt do any good to my shoulders as i continue sitting infront of my laptop after finish off at work..facing the laptop again.

The pain of my shoulders is too excruciating. I need remedy. Not even my trusty Yoko-Yoko can ease my pain.

See, most of my time is spent facing this thing as we known as the deskstop or Laptop or Notebook or Lappy or Mac or whatever you might call it...

I might as well bring it together with me into my coffin during the end of my life since it's becoming my lifeline nowadays...hahahahaha. Kidding.

Just that these days, i'm all alone accompany none other than my laptop. My life is doom without it!
:(

Owh, almost forgotten. Tomorrow would be the second meet-up for the Youthsays members. Lucky them. I can't go for it this time around. I'm working!!!!!!! Haish.

Totally disappointed seeing that this time around my name is not in the list for those who are going for the movie... huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Khailee!!! I wanna go! Wish i could. :(

Nevermind lah. Crying with bloody tears also no point de.. hoh! (Just illustrative expression guys, not that i'm a cry baby..teeheeee^^)

The main cause of disappointment is the fact that i really wanna spend more time and hang out with the members since the last meet-up was just a mere brief session for chit-chatting before everyone went on with their own plans. Addmore, it was only a few of us who joined the luncheon after the movie. So, was hoping for a great meet-up again until finally this one came out on the wrong timing for me.

Nevertheless, hope they have a great meet-up! Keep me posted with it though peeps! =)

Ahhh, off to work again tomorrow. Wish i could stay longer in my bed...it's raining, again! :)


P/s: Here's the soundtrack of Twilight, Decode by Paramore. Enjoy ^^



Comments

Lina Chan said…
stef~
jeles sy ni..
sypun mau tgk ba tu cite..
tapi di Kelantan ni, erm, ko paham2 jak la..

:)

apa kata kita buat bisnes buka panggung wayang di Kelantan?
konfem ble kaya punya..
haha~
Starlight said…
wahhh..tangkas betul mu ni eh chan!!

baru jak siap blog terus di-komen eh.
hehehe..

owh, takda meh cinema d kelantan??
hmm bernas gak cadangan mu itu yar..
boleh lar dipertimbangkan..hahahahah
:p
cpy/pst said…
wonder y im not into the twilight hype..
hmm..
but ive heard its a good movie...
sumthing like an alternative to harry potter...
Unknown said…
weh so hot lar those 2 guys haha
Lina Chan said…
ya ka stef?
hehe~

FYI, mmg nda ada cinema di sini..
bosan2..

btw, sy tag ko lagi..
but kali ni konfem u like it..
u gonna like it bebeh..

:)
Starlight said…
nazeef: well i'm not really into it too though...yeah, seems like it's gonna be another 'harry potter' trend i guess...

christine: lol..hawt for Cam Gigandet though! :p

chan: bah ko tgk dvd jak lar.. :p
owh, tagged gk eh??
ok ok.. :)
Schamastura said…
chip..
knape edward tu x emsm??
laennyer muke die dlm twilight..
tp best jgk kan citer tu..
hohohoho~~
Starlight said…
ey sharip!! ^^

tiba2 ko blh landing kat my blog har.
hehe..ey, edward tak hensem lar...
hmm dlm movie ok gk lah.
tp james lagi hensem! :p

cerite tu ok gak lah =)
Anonymous said…
[URL=http://www.neobux.com/?r=memaloca][IMG]http://images.neobux.com/imagens/banner1.gif[/IMG][/URL]

Popular Posts