under the weather :(

Holiday... just what i need!


Selamat hari raya!!

Photo credit: google.com

Well supposely we only had days off for wednesday and thurday. Since my Muslim colleagues requesting for a day off for Friday, our trainer agreed to it with the condition we have to replace that day on the 18th of Saturday. But I can't make it on that day as i have to fetch my mum and sister at the airport as they coming for my graduation ceremony soon. Haih...one on one session with my trainer for that as replacement.

Anyway, it's raya!!! Happy Raya Aidilfitri to my muslim friends ( hope it's not to late to wish you guys^^)!! I want lemang, ke
tupat, ayam masak merah!!!!!!
Ahh, no visiting for me here. Wish I was in Miri. *Sighs*

Hmm yesterday was the worst outing of all in my life! My housemates suggested that we should go out during this holiday
and shop for some food as we're planning for steamboat. But yesterday i was quite reluctant to go out.

Now, have you heard that if you're reluctant to go out, you might as well just dont go out at all??? Or else something bad befallen you. Sounds ridiculous?? Can't recall back but that so
mehow sticks in my head.

Just as we approaching the bus stop, just realized i've forgotten to bring my wallet.... duh! Then we were waiting for like an hour for the bus yet, with not even a bus insight. Heck. So just hailed for a ta
xi to Midvalley with extra cost for that (well, it's the festive season you see).

I was still not in the mood after filling
up my stomach. After walking for a few minutes, hah..that's when it happened. I was sneezing non-stop like a disease carrier in the public!!!!!! Dang i felt horrible sick!

Felt as if my nose might as well gonna drop off like Michael Jackson (Oops, no offense Michael Jackson, i grew up watcing your music videos!!! love those old days <.<)!!! Addmo
re, i had a horrible headache along with it, as if there's tonne of bricks placed upon my head!

love the old MJ though ..

Photo credit: blog.kir.com


Still, i was dragging my feet to the shops accompanying them to shop for their stuff. Hmmm, thought we just went out to buy food girls?? 0.o
After what seemed like forever, we hailed for another taxi again to reach home. I can't bear for another daunting task of waiting the public transportation!

Felt much better after taking my nap but still not 100% recovering from it. Woke up just to fill my stomach again and checked for my emails. Hit the sack again when the non-stop sneezing struck me again! Oh ya, a friend
of mine aka my WWF's donor told me that for flu remedy, boil the coke with gingers!!!

Hmm, wonder what does it tastes like with hot coke and gingers?? Seriously couldn't imagine pouring the coke into the boiling pot! hehe... But one day, i'll try. =) *touchwood*...not another flu please.

Today, woke up with another lump behid my right earlobe. It hurts so much that i was awake by the pain this morning. Not to mention the other lump is still there right after my left ear around my neck.

Those lumps causes my body temperature to be in this erratic state. At times, my body temperature is s
kyrocketed and during certain times, i just felt freezing cold. Haihhh.. making me homesick plak. I need my mummy! :(
Ah, feel lethargic most of the time and all i wanna do is laying down on my bed.

Ey, i have plenty of stuff to settle during this holiday!!
Ohooo... it's almost time to pay back my debt for PTPTN.. aiyoo, i've yet to be paid for this job and still i owe the government... feel so POOR eh...and SICK!!


Comments

Unknown said…
wah...what a bad day... O_O kesian ko...huhu
Lina Chan said…
sypun blum bayar ptptn oo..
haha~ same as me bebeh..
sua la sy nganggur lg ni..

:)
Starlight said…
christine: ya lor, what to do...

chan: hahaha,cpt2 ko cr keja! :p

Popular Posts