Tell me

Tell me how??

Already, I miss my housemates... it's been 2 days i've moved out.

Here i am alone.. living with an old man whom i can sense his loneliness in life and waiting for the end of his life.

and again, missing my mum, dad and sis...
it's been almost 6 days since i last saw them...

When will we come together as a family again?? That was the first time , yet not the right time. I've relented.

I miss Youthsayers...
I miss all the fun there.

I miss my friends...everywhere.
Ycca, what happened to our so-called plan?? You let me down girl.
But i wish you all well though. =)

I miss all the updates on my favourite band Linkin Park.
Hope Chester has recovering well.

I'm left behind about current issues. Where's my newspaper??
All i have are notes of my procedures and system.

Current life is all about work..wondering where's my life?
At the crucial of time, where do i go when i need companionship?? Again, i'm alone.
What is life?


Why i can't find time for everything?? What's my priority??

What's happening Stephanie?? (#_#
)

Here i am ..mumbling to myself :(
Wish the wall could talk back to me..at least. (*_*)

Ah, at least i slept like a baby on the bed last night....at last.
So i'm not grumpy... at least.

Shall smile for tomorrow, hoping it's a better day.

I just MISS everyone badly. You!!! You!! You!!
ah, horrible.


p/s: I'm not depressed...yet. Neither emo.
Not a good day i guess, blame it on Jay Chou's music for the blues. >.>

P/p/s: Again, i'm digressing..or too tired to catch up with everything. Give me time, i would like to catch up like i always do :)



Comments

Lina Chan said…
i miss u too stef..
jgn la tension sgt..
tu la pengorbanan yg kita kena korbankan utk berjaya pada masa hadapan..
after all this, mesti ble spend time a lil bit to pamper urself..
ok?

:)
cpy/pst said…
ouch~
u reminded me of the time when i 1st enter university.
cried like hell every nite...
hang on there k~

a little perseverance goes a long way.
Unknown said…
i hope you will have a good day soon!! you go gurl! XD
Unknown said…
yo. chills a lil bit (",)y
Troisnyx said…
I miss you too stef !!!!!
Starlight said…
chan : miss ko gak eh chan. well agaknya ni dugaan hidup lor.
tu boleh tahan gk lar, but it's kinda hard when you have no one to turn to at times... all i do is work work work... dah la sorang2 ni kat cni... so tend to bottle up my problems..nak meletup jak rasa..

nazeef: haha, seriously eh you cried when entering for uni??? :p
jarang ni dpt dgr kes laki nangis. >.<

but yes, i agree with you about the perseverance. :)

christine: thanx girl!! ^^

magma: hmmm kinda hard find time to chill.. but i'll try!! :)

annette:gosh, miss ya & the rest in youthsays!!!!!! :(
Ripsta said…
hey hey.. miss u lots lor..

be strong key dear.. take care of ur self..

p/s: sorry haf no time 2 reply u at fwenster..

http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
i will ripsta!! thanx :)

guess we all are busy. miss u and the rest in YS too...

anyway, do keep in touch! ^^
Exa S. said…
just hang in there girl :)
Exa S. said…
and hey, ive deleted my previous blog, feel free to visit my new one okay.
Troisnyx said…
Slowly la. After exam, time to partay ! I'll ask Jade for extra helpings of Cuppafume.
Starlight said…
eexaa: noted on the link. :)

annette: haha, definitely you'll have a blast to celebrate the after examination! good for ya ;p

as for me, life's a bit unpredictable at the moment and i'm on this roller coaster ride...hmm
i'll try to catch up with ya guys soon in YS though...

p/s: heck, i miss the 'cuppafume' thingy going on in YS :(
Troisnyx said…
And after all this mess, surely ! Things are going haywire around here
cpy/pst said…
any course pun have their own ups and downs
u remind me of one my distant cousin..
she took chem engineering...now end up working for maybank~..shes doing fine~

rezeki tak menentu~
tak semestinya amek chem and u destined to work at a chem related company..
like me, i dont really see myself to stay in the construction field...who knows~
Lina Chan said…
stef~
sy tag ko even ko sibuk bekerja..
at least something that u can share with me either with ur other friends..

luv u so much..
muackz~

take care..
Starlight said…
annette: haywire?? u mean Youthsays??? lol... i just had a peep into YS earlier on though..

i'm pretty lost.. =)

nazeef: well yeah, my degree shouldn't dictate of what i should be doing for life...but yet again, it's the passion that i'm still looking for.

feels like i'm hunger for something real... at the same time terpinga2 plak searching. haih.

well i bet you're doing well ya.. betul gak, rezeki sapa la tauk kan??

chan: noted. will do soon =)

Popular Posts