Ronald Jenkees gives me goose bumps!! >.<

I'm so sick of laying on the bed today due to the fever.

So here i am facing the screen of my laptop again. What else?? Hihihi.

Been awhile since i last catch up with Mike Shinoda's blog.So i might as well just go and check it out for awhile. Then there's this particular post that really intrigued me. It's about this musician with no MAJOR label support but dang, he makes AWESOME MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, i was mind-blown when i first heard it at Mike's blog *jaw drops*.

Without hesitation, i went to look up for his work in youtube. Amazingly, all of his stuff are just FANTASTIC!!!! OMG, you should see how his fingers running swiftly on that keyboard~!!! Oh geez, wish i could play the keyboard like him!!

I really admire his creativity in making his music. Hopefully one day, he's making it big with everyone recognizes his music! Check out his website here.

Do check out on his music (i mean you have to see him playing the keyboard while listening to the music!!! You just go WOWWWWWW.........)




Throwing Fire by Ronald Jenkees (Seriously had that goose bumps when i saw this one!)


Disorganized Fun by Ronald Jenkees (My favourite!!)


Stay Crunchy by Ronald Jenkees ( Also my favourite, yay!!)





see how he does his music..awesome!

p/s: Ronald Jenkees' music made my day today!! I have latest tracks from Jay Chou's latest album too, thanks to beloved housemate!!

All i need is some refreshing new music and I'm a happy girl. :0)

p/p/s: Cant have enough of Ronald Jenkees' music!! So dope!!!

(>.<)




Comments

Lina Chan said…
i'm here stef..

:)

mcm mana la ko ble sakit ni?
dun u go to clinic?
sempat lg pigi mid oo..
Starlight said…
time p midvalley tak skt gk lar..

tiba2 jak..haih..

hmm tak p clinic..tak buka lar cni.
lagipun, malas. hehe :p
Ripsta said…
pergh.. stef, big thank to u.. i love it so much.. this post mean alots to me.. wee

http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
ey ripsta, glad you enjoy the post! :p

Popular Posts