Tiring month

After a whirlwind of events going on this month, here i am facing my laptop to 'communicate' with ya all (who ever you are that is ^^). A series of life events occur in this very month.

Tiring month and still, it's not the end yet.

Currently still recuperating from the mild asthma and tight cough. Never in my mind i thought i could ever be strike with asthma again after for ages. Immediately, it brought back the awful experiences of suffering from this illness (those old days...haih) when the nurse put on the nozzle on me during my visit to the clinic which i thought just an usual visit to check on my tight cough and flu.

Just got back at my place here in Serdang (that explains for the hiatus in Youthsays, friendster and my blog, sorry) after spending almost a week with mum and sis at Park Royal Hotel during their stay here for my convocation.

At the same time, met dad occasionally during the whole week and somehow, for the first time i think, we as a family coming together to attend my convocation. But i was not really in a good mood for my convocation that day. I was so tired that my barely enjoy the whole ceremony. I wasnt able to spend time to take picture with my coursemates.

Long story anyway....

Been busy with work at the same time... feel so bad towards them for not able to accompany and spend more quality time with them. All i can say is..wrong timing, way beyong my expectation and control.

At the same time, job training came hand in hand with the event for preparation of the DeepaRaya for last two weeks. The newbies were not spared of course, been busy practising for the dance performance after the job training. Haiyoo.

Well i dont mind performing, but in the midst of busy mastering my product knowledge, system and procedures to prepare for the first day on duty made it all a daunting task at that moment. I was so stress out as i needed the time to stay back to do my own extra work.

Now, who says job training is that easy??? =.=

Thought everything is over now...hmmm. Tomorrow i'm moving out to rent a room at Wangsa Maju after delaying the meeting with the house owner for all these weeks until i met him yesterday to settle everything at one go.

Can't bear to prolong my stay here in serdang as it's really incovenient for me to go back and forth to ampang. Thus, it wasn't a pleasant surprise at all for my housemates , well neither me too.

Eventhough still in the middle of recovering, i have no choice to do the packing and cleaning. Heck, how much i hate it!!

I feel like a 'nomad'. I dont have a place to call home here . Been here and there since i was 17 years old.

Now how i miss Miri..my family and my dear friends. *sighs*

I didnt plan to move out this soon, kinda heavy-hearted to drift apart with my housemates. Guess that's how we go through the phases of life..it takes me from here, to somewhere which I still contemplating about.

Of course, fear and worries do overwhelm me sometimes. But we are trying hard to have a glimpse of the future, dont we?

That reminds me that being adult (wait, i'm still in denial of being an adult!!) is never easy and i've just taking my baby steps towards this adulthood... responsibilities... more of it to come ahead.

But i wish i dont have to go through it alone. Suddenly feel so lonely in the midst of everything. :(


p/s: I'll catch up with ya guys soon in Youthsays and the blogs, as well as to my dear friends at Friendster.

p/p/s: No time to upload the pictures yet, will update soon here and in friendster. :)










Comments

Lina Chan said…
first to comment..

:)

how's ur asthma?
getting better, i hope so..

b4 that, congrats for ur convo..
i dun msg u neither SMS nor send a comment for u at FS..
i'm such a bad BF kan? uwaa~

i'm so worried when u said that u moving out from the house..
u rent a room at ampang with who?
cpy/pst said…
hye there~
im just another random youthsayers~
found ure link from troisnyx

anyways, heard ure on-off at ampang?
which part eh?...i lived there...
and bout the asthma thing...hows it going?..
doc din prescribed u ventolin inhaler?
cpy/pst said…
o ye..
ive linked ure blog btw
Starlight said…
ChanChan : i'm ok ckit dah ni.. yeah sorry too coz tak sempat pun bt apa2 time konvo..

masing2 pun cbuk kan..sy phm gak ba. i'm a horrible friend too :(

hope you did enjoy your convocation though :)

ya, now i'm at the new place now here in wangsa maju. pg2 buta dah sy pindah barang coz taxi tu mauk anta pg gak.

rent a master room, blm ada roomate gk sy coz ingatkan ycca jadi dtg cni cari keja tp seems like she has her own stuff to settle in miri. see how it goes.


nazeef : hey there, copy/paste/delete!! :p

well currently renting a room here in wangsa maju, working at menara citibank in ampang.

errr, how you know about ventolin inhaler?? wonder if you're asthmatic too.. hehe.

well yeah, the doctor did prescribe me inhaler, inevitable have to use it eventhough try not to depend on it.

no more asthma now though, just the cough, thanx for the concern! :)

p/s: noted on the link! ^^
cpy/pst said…
oic~
sometimes i go there with my mom to pay bills and suchs at the menara citibank...during late nite ofc~...less ppl~..

yeap~...im asthmatic eversince i was born..so, i know la the selok belok of asthma..huhu~...
good la for u if x rely wholly on the inhaler..
pity me, im still using it..:'(...
hehe~
Lina Chan said…
bagus lagi kalu ada rumet..
tak la kesunyian nnt..

:)

kalu sy dtg kl, sy try dtg jenguk ko erk..
then ko kena minta cuti sehari memasak utk sy mkn..

haha~
Troisnyx said…
Looks like I'm not alone. You and I are pretty much going through the same thing......

Hope to see you on YS (that too, when my exams are over) ;-)
Unknown said…
yOu GO GIRL!!!! XD
Patt Irmina said…
hi steph,
congrats on your convo. didnt know the training could be tht tough, but come to think tht its a banking business, well, i can't expect it to be any diff. mom used to work in a bank so i know how stressful it could be sometimes. =)

anyways, hope u'll come through and enjoy your work nonetheless.

about the asthma thing, i understand how u feel. sometimes it really frustrating tht no matter how much u want to get rid of it, it comes attacking you at odd times. i am an asthmatic too. since small. i have the inhaler with me for emergencies but trying my hardest to reduce my dependency on it. neways, if your asthma is not too serious, i suggest you to start jogging. it helps. =)
Starlight said…
nazeef: owh, so you do go to menara citibank to pay off bills with ur mum.. yup, less ppl during the night, less hassle.

what a coincident.... but yours sounds more serious since you still depending on the inhaler.

my dad was so mad when he saw the inhaler at first during my visit to my birthplace. jst that according to him, it affects the life span when too dependent on the inhaler..

maybe you should try traditional remedy if there's any for asthma and reduce the risk of getting asthma..


chan: napa plak sy yg masak?? haha sy tak masak lar :p
ko kan terer dlm bab2 memasak ni..
hehe..


annette: yup, guess some of us are busy with other stuff at the moment. nevertheless, hope to catch up with you and the rest soon!! hope you do well for the exam ya :)

christine: hehe, as usual, ko ni penyokong yang setia la girl. thanx!!! :)


patt: thanx for the wish... but the convocation wasnt really what i anticipated about. totally wrong timing... but well, life's unpredictable.

well i work in the customer service dep, terngayet nyadui tua pah anih.... everyone was wondering what the heck i did with my degree in chemistry. but the benefits are quite irresistible.. but of course that comes with the hard work.. :)

still finding my passion in life though..at the same time, not restricting myself into specific field..

owh ya, i did read your post about your asthma before...huh, this is the illness that i thought i've managed to get rid years ago. but guess it strikes again.

hmm i really can't jog. seriously, boleh semput jadinya..heheh..

wah, boleh tahan eh if you still manage to jog.. good for ya. ^^

Popular Posts