S.U.N.D.A.Y


Without realizing it, it was just almost 3 weeks ago that Youthsays had it first meet-up and now, the second meet-up is confirmed!!!

Didnt expect something this soon. Well, unfortunately, this time around i dont think i'll get to join as i'm working on that Tuesday. Needless to say, i'm disappointed! Grit my teeth and put up with it. :(


Haih, i was really looking forward for the meet-up as i couldn't have enough of time to spend with the other members!!!!!!

Speaking of which, there's this particular movie that i'm really looking forward to watch.
TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, suddenly someone suggested to go and watch a movie since i can't make it for the Bolt movie with the Youthsays members. Guess that friend of mine pitied me. Hahaha..

But then somehow throughout the conversation, i've just blurted out that how yearning i am to go to the beach. I've realized i never been to the beach here since i came here to Peninsular.
That's when the random idea popped out. My friend planned to bring me out to Port Dickson.

I was like.." woahh...going to PD!!! me love!!!"

Before this i've had the conversation with Ripsta (one of the YS member) before about having a trip with the rest of the members after reading his post on his last visit to PD. Seems like he had plenty of fun there. ^^

So didnt expect that another friend of mine willing to bring me there.

Haha.. i was just merely stating it. Never intended to go somewhere on this particular Sunday though. But it was a thoughtful act from my friend though. But since i've moved out from Serdang somehow he has no idea where i'm located at. Don't wanna trouble my friend to drive all the way long from somewhere to pick me up but yet he insisted.

Well, i might just as well go with it without much planning on it. That friend of mine never really likes everything to be planned i guess.

Then he twisted the plan a bit with something that i couldn't have asked for more!
A visit to PD and a movie for the day!! Yay!

I need it as this coming new month gonna be like hell for us Citiphone officers. I was assigned with OT eventhough i'm still a newbie. Nevermine the pay but i dont really wanna have the OT until i'm ready. Again, it's not a choice that i can make anyway when the Team Manager has planned it all.

So, i was pretty thrilled knowing that i'm not gonna spend another dull Sunday alone in my room with my lappy!

But without thinking too much about it i just hit the sack soon after that because of the long day for the training and outing with my colleagues.

Then early on the morning, i was awake by the SMS sent.
Guess what? =.=

Hmmm, we had to cancel it as something unexpected occured. Can't blame anyone here. Sometimes, things really are beyond our control isn't it??

Well, i knew it was too good to be true then.

I felt the rush to watch the movie somehow after knowing i'm not going out ..again for this Sunday. So i've turned to ask my ex-housemates to meet up and watch the movie and yeah... they can't make it either.
She made me speechless when she told me that they had Twillight downloaded!!!


Cis!!!!!! i want to watch it in cinema baru syok mah! haiyoo.

And again, another dull Sunday in my room with double whammy...no electricity for hours here in Wangsa Maju. Haih.....

It's true then. I have no life eh! *_*

P/s: Found this song to cheer me up on this Sunday! >.>

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Comments

cpy/pst said…
ponteng kejer la so u can join~
hehe~
Starlight said…
haih, you have no idea how hard it is for us to take leave for this job.

even sick pun have to be forced to come to work..

how lar nak ponteng..must hv supporting doc or MC leave lor..

kalo tak lamak dah plan to ponteng..
heheh :p
Starlight said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
wah meet up again ka?? best nya!
Starlight said…
ya lor..too bad this time can't join them... working le..

you're in sabah rite?? when will you be back here??
Ripsta said…
let vacation!!!!!!

if u want, i can plan ahead... weeeee..
the ys trip.. :D

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
plan it plan it!!! :p

tapi asalkan it's the right timing lar..

eh count me in if there's any trip yar! :)
Ripsta said…
hows bout on feb..
should not to crowd that time..
we can haf a beautiful vac then..

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
feb when lar?? hmm time tu ntah ada cuti kah tak..
Patt Irmina said…
stef, how to know if we get the bolt tix or not.

mcm xda berita jak. hehe..
Patt Irmina said…
stef, i got the tickets! yay!!!

=)
Starlight said…
wahhh!! i just saw the name list..

jeles eh!!!! huahhhhhhhhhhhh..
wish i could go..

anway Patt, have fun!
enjoy meeting the members!
take more pics and blog about it for me ya! :p
Patt Irmina said…
stef,
if u still wanna go, u cn still have my tickets.
i wanna go so badly but something came up last minute..=(

so, i cant make it tonight....
Starlight said…
patt!! what happened?!! aiyoo, sayang eh u didnt make it..

well, me really cant go.. i was working till late night le...

Popular Posts