New Kids On The Block!

I grew up listening to their songs.... Somehow, their song Step By Step still lingering in my head after all these years. Ahhh, nostalgic feelings when i browse through their old music videos in Youtube.

Well, I'm talking about New Kids On The Block... they were HUGE in the late 80s!!
Now, they've coming back after like...14 years??!!!! WOW....

From being teenagers..now they are all grow
n up man in their 30s, and having families well except for Jonathan Knight though (he's the oldest member, 40 years old this year i think..). Owh, and i think Jon is still single...hehehe.

But i must say i'm pretty amaze with their new sound though. Their songs are so catchy!!! I mean most of the songs are more to R & B..who would have thought of it. NKOTB singing R&B?? *_*

Nevertheless....I
!!!
Alongside with their latest album, you would notice their collaboration with a few artists
too such as Ne Yo, Nasri, Lady Gaga and Nichole Scherzinger from PCD.


New 'Kids' On The Block..2008 :)

photo credit: starplus.com



Them..during their heyday!! ^^

photo credit: bestweekever.tv




The comeback!! *grins*




My favourite from their latest track, Single featuring Ne Yo taken from their latest album, The Block.


P/s: My favourite members - Jordan Knight and Donnie Wahlberg! HAWT!!!!! >.<

P/p/s: Check out their song featuring Akon, Put It On My Tab.. sexy!!! grrrrrrr! hahaha. I might been exaggerate a bit here. Ok, if it's not sexy, what else then?? :p




Comments

Unknown said…
they are too old. but im glad they still can survive in hollywood. =D
Estefanía said…
haha..step by step..uu babeh!!..

haha..it even has our name sung all over it...

lol...
Starlight said…
christine: yeah, it's amazing comeback from them after 14 years!! goodness me..they still sound good eh. :)

stephie: go girl... hahaha. nice song to sing along with..lol
indeed, somehow it tickles me whenever i heard that song. >.<

Popular Posts