Helpless...

Ever wish to see the future ahead of us?

Wondering the person that we gonna be... that partner whom you're gonna spend the rest of your life with... Your life, career...everything.

Just watched Yes Man today, recommended by Jesse. He said i should watch it, guess somehow he does realizes that I do resemble Carl's (Jim Carrey's character in that movie) attitudes...in some other ways.

I admit i do. But not wholly though. The previous Stephanie, i would say yes. Slowly, i'm not that Stephanie anymore. :)

That reminds me of The Secret, the book that i've just bought a few months back. Wondering what's the impact it has on me till now. Law of attraction...wonderful. Yet so hard for me to practise in real life. There you go...my money, straight down the drain. Haha. Well, couldn't be that bad right?

Perhaps, one day it would be beneficial. Heck, i don't know. @_@


Having my 4 days off starting from today. Could be the pivotal moment to think everything thoroughly. I'm planning to quit after this. Hmmm, can't help but feel bad towards my colleagues who yearning that i could really stay.

Well, since my team manager had called me earlier on for a meetup tomorrow for the confirmation letter, that even makes me determine to tell her upfront regarding my resignation then. My confirmation should be next month, have no idea what they have to be so rushing about it. Haih.

I'm just helpless at the moment. Obtaining a competency certificate in SHO doesnt secure me a job which even makes me restless now. Should i go for it???
*sighs*

I would take up the course and go for the examination but from what i've look up for now, most companies only hires senior SHO or those who have registered with DOSH. Where else, for someone who go for the competency programme must obtain 3 years relevant experience in that area before obtaining the Green Card and registered as SHO.

Addmore at this point of time, my friend recommended me a job in Miri and notified me to return to Miri for the interview in May. Another headache for me. Haih.

Wish life could be easy sometimes.... :(

Comments

Exa S. said…
Take it easy.
At least, you got a job compare to others who doesn’t.

Why quitting? Got better offer?

Sometimes we get the job we never even dream of, but hey, look at the +ve side of it.
Starlight said…
well the prob is that i got no job at the moment and i have to quit from citibank earlier than i thought as they would confirm me as permanent staff wayyyyyyy toooooo sooooooon.

coz if as a permanent staff, hv 2 gv 2 mnths notice before resignation so bttr quit nw.

as for the job recommendation in miri, pening loh as takkan lah plak if dpt keja here tiba2 minta cuti blk miri plak for that interview..haih....

dilemma..dilemma...

want to take up a course at NIOSH bangi bt too far frm wangsa maju, lagi2 im worry if cant find the job after taking that programmes coz i need 3 years experience in order to get green card...or else buang duit eh mbik that course
Exa S. said…
haiyo stef.......

good luck in a making a good decision then... :)
Patt Irmina said…
wow. it all seems like a very tough decision.

i dont know wht to say to u, just good luck in whatever decision u make. =)
cpy/pst said…
stef,
i cant read ure blog!!!..argh!!
ure post changed to wingdings i think..
hrmm...
Starlight said…
alamak nazeef, how come plak jadi wingdings??

so far the others can view it normally le... too bad eh..

btw, lamak tak dgr kabar frm u! :p

Popular Posts