indescribable idiocy

Hmm, it makes me fuming and cursing endlessly after the moment of tearing off that Pos Expres's envelope sent by mum. It's the form that i required to fill in order to get the relevant department to reissue back my SPM certificate.

Horribly disappointed.

Tell me what should i write at the column requiring my 'angka giliran' for the SPM like way back in 2003????!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now is like...2009??!!!!! Shit! People, do
nt tell me you do remember you 'angka giliran' way back like, 6 years?

Stupid! How the heck would i know! I cant even recall in details for my result obtained in SPM except for the vital subjects. Geesh!

Thought the purpose of getting back
my certificate so that i could have that recognition of taking that examination and the record of my result which in the end still requires me to submit it with those details?? An idiocy that i can't describe further.

Haih. Hit me back with whatever nu
mbers for my 'angka giliran' peeps. I might as well just shoot them with whatever numbers! Stupid form!


P/s: Do pardon me with the faulty language. Sometimes, i've just have this ferocious temper with unreasonable idiocy.

P/p/s: Yea, i'm not a straight As student that's why i can't recall those other subjects that i didnt score with As.

Comments

Exa S. said…
hahahahaha.

A223009?

lol.
Starlight said…
hahaha..nice! :p

biar them confuse looking for that stupid angka giliran. geram sungguh!
craxgrl said…
haha..kesian u la...
u don treally have to fill that up if u do forgets it rite?
Starlight said…
craxgrl: well hope so, i mean i dont want the doc not to be processed after all the hassle asking my mum to get the form for me in miri, posted it here and i hv to go to lembaga hasil dlm neg for the stupid stamp and signature...

chezt: ko hebat! btl tu tekaan mu itu..ehehehe, lah lmbt ckt p la coz in case diorg lunch break!
Starlight said…
oy, ni apa kejadahnya ko pggil sy babun gk ni?! buruk!!

sy bgn awal la ari ni p citibank n pos ofis
Ripsta said…
this mean, kita same2 takde spm.. hahah
Starlight said…
pa la ko ni..cian sy... habuk pun takda

ko tu takpa takda spm..keja pun dah stabil..ada business sendiri dah pun
Ripsta said…
ahakz..
jangan la cakap camtu..
luck bring me there la.. :D

takpe.. later kite celebrate once u dah dapat that random num.. hahah

Popular Posts