A Day Off

After a day starting working on my new schedule, glad that i'm having my day off today. I was cursing here and there to my colleagues and Ycca about how reluctant i am to go to work after the weekend...addmore with the new schedule which not really my preference.

I was supposed to work at 5pm till 2 am but i've swap it with a senior. So, guess for this whole month i have to wake up as early as 5.45am to make sure i get there before 7 am.

But my plan is to quit soon though. Still browsing here and there occasionally for job hunt and wondering the missed call that i've received yesterday was an interview call or something since i still unable to get through to that same number.

Contemplating on what job that i really want... back again to that dilemma after for these few months working with Citibank. Haih.

That causes me constantly craving for food! Stress....haih..need food to 'bribe' off the stress. Pathetic. I'm ballooning!! @_@

Anyway, here i am alone with my room mate going out... usually she's the one staying at home as i went out with colleagues and friends a few times before. Now my turn. Haha.

Glad that i'm no longer alone here after a few months feeling like i'm a nomad with no one......hopping from the end of the places to another one. Not to mention mum sort of heaved a sigh of relief to know that Ycca is currently staying with me.

Almost like a dream though...pleasant one. ^^

Owh, by the way...i'm so head over heels for these two songs that i can't really have enough of listening to it repeatitively.

Skin by R Kelly is awesome!! He's the bomb! :p
However, the video is kinda sucks...the typical video with beautiful lady in it. Never liked it!

Another new song by Rihanna feat The Dream (Love this guy..especially the song Falsetto!!) entitle Hatin' On The Club is recommended by Ycca. Felt in love with it immediately too! Nice soothing song...like one of those oldies songs. ^^

Enjoy listening to the selection of songs that i've got here! :)





(Pardon me with the quality of the video, apparently the embedded url of the official video has been disabled.)




No official video is out yet though.

Comments

Exa S. said…
5pm - 2am?
night shift?
I thought u said u are working with citibank?
Starlight said…
lol girl...guess u didnt knw what i'm doing in citibank...

horrible job with good pay...
gonna quit soon though...
miskin lah me aftr this...
Exa S. said…
oh?? sounds fun.
what kind of 'horrible' job is that?
and why quit when the salary is marvelous?
Starlight said…
sounds fun?? LOL..

sounds like hell to me..hehe

work as citiphone officer..have to deal with the system, customers and team manager...kinda stressful..

big pay indeed but currently i just dont feel like working there anymore
Starlight said…
ish! ko la lesbian :p

Popular Posts