Rainy Day...

Listening to Music For A Nurse by Oceansize on this lovely evening....another quiet evening for me here. Alone...

I was practically lazying around in the room on my bed for almost the whole day. Feccy did SMS me last night to ask me to join them for a day out today. I was planning to go out with them anyway but turned out i was so lazy to get out for the day.

Still, i wanna watch Twilight this weekend. A must, i told myself! :)

(photo credit: photobucket.com)

Boredom strikes again i guess. Still blaming on the fact of my failure to find a roommate or a friend to rent with me. Haish, wish there's a cinema here in JJ wangsa maju. I wouldn't mind going to watch the movie alone. I would have gone for a stroll around the mall, i don't mind it either. But again, the weather is somehow unpredictable these days.

Better off laying dead on my bed for the rest for this lazy Saturday. =.=

Mum was calling with a concern voice telling me if i'm somewhere near to B
ukit Antarabangsa. I was puzzled. >.>

Again, i dont read news nowadays. I dont even know where the heck is Bukit Antarabangsa. Immediately, i checked out on The Star online (been ages since i've checked out on it since i'm working) while on the phone with mum.

Another disaster....(hearfelt condolences for the victims' families).


Somehow this reminds me back of what lil sis had told me last night. Mummy misses me badly. Couldn't believe it when sis spilled it out to me during our conversation last night. I have not spoken to Sheron for awhile too since she's starting on her part time job after finishing her PMR.

Still, couldn't believe my lil sis would opt for a part time job. Guess i underestimated her all this while but at the same time glad that she's
on her right path to grow up as a teenager. I miss her so much.

Sheron Lim Gek Joo aka lil sis!! ^^

Somehow recalled back one of the day when i was back in Miri spending my quality time with her chit-chatting about her boyfriend. Love those pictures we've taken during our brief session of camwhoring..hehe.

Stupid me though, i've accidentally reformat my camera while browsing through the pictures. Haish! >.<


Missing my mum too. Wondering if i've done my part as an eldest daughter for now. I know how yearn she is for me to be by her side.

At the same time, i'm stil clueless of what i want to do in life. I'm struggling...
Thus there's no way i'm going home without a try here. Be patient mummy, i'll be back soon. =)

Beloved mum & sis

Speaking of which, i found myself still in an awkward position of having this close relationship with anyone, including my family members. All those years, i thought i was a loner.

Struggling during my teen years, i often came across to my own self-conflicts and thoughts. It was then i realized it's imperative for me to fight it through and act despite of all the pessimism.


I'm not over yet with this battle and time waits for no man...i should have bear that in mind. I know those who are thoughtful enough to care and concern about me, for that i'm being thankful. In my heart, there's no other way for me to show my appreciation for it. I may look like an asshole ignorant, so please forgive me as a person with flaws.

I really have no clue in human relationship which i'm totally sucks at it.


Somehow, today i was dropping comments at Stephie's blog on the relationship thingy. I'm wondering why i came across to this quite often these days.

I can't even believe that during one my lunch break with my colleagues, we were actually talking about relationship!! DUH!!! Peer pressure kinda has its own influential/'magic' way to hit up on you i guess...indirectly!

Well, fret not..i'm not the only one who's single among my colleagues. Luckily, Amanda is in the same boat with me. hahaha..


Frankly speaking, there's a few similarities that we've shared though. Never mind being single aite girl? ^^

Anyway, it's just another random post. Hey peeps, I'm officially bored. *_*

Comments

Exa S. said…
ur sis! i thought it was u! baru nak puji rambut baru. hehe.
Lina Chan said…
stef~
sy ingatkan ko td..
rupanya adik ko..
sama ni muka kamu urang..

:)
Starlight said…
haarrrr??? O.0

me and my sis are totally different lar my dear friends..hehehe

pandang sekilat pantas mgkn lar kot..
tp cuba jeling2 lagik for 2nd time..
heheheh =.=
Jie Juan said…
The movie rocks! Although it was a budget movie. I bet they'll do better in the next sequel =D
Starlight said…
well yeah, it's kinda ok for me..

but i'm looking forward for a better sequel too!!

probably with different director perhaps.. :)
Ripsta said…
shez pwety..
nak ngorat boleh akak?
ahhahaha

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Lina Chan said…
tgk dua kali still sama..
mcm mana tu?

hehe~
Starlight said…
ripsta: amboi..sesedap mulut ni pggil akak... oy, im younger than you bah kan?? :p

chan: haahahha alamatnya ko ni mata juling ni chan!! :p
Lina Chan said…
stef~
btul la..
kalu sy kata adik ko cantik, mesti ko ngaku gak kan muka ko sama ngan dia..
eceh2~
Starlight said…
pa la ko ni chan..

ndak lar..ko puji dia cantik pun sy tak ngaku sama muka ngan dia! :p
Lina Chan said…
ala stef~
still lagi muka kamu sama ba..
namapun sister to sister..

:)

Popular Posts