Damsel In Distress

2 weeks ago, I had a blast weekend when Jessie, Garry & Gabby spent the weekend at our place as Gary came down from Miri to attend a friend's wedding at Shah Alam. Thought I would have a post about it or posting some pictures but somehow the desire to blog wasn't there yet

Little did I know, shortly after that...a series of unfortunate events befallen one after another. Be it at work, friendship, financial wise...and my life itself. It was emotional draining journey especially when I sort of bottled it up and not sure to whom I could share about my thoughts and concerns (will skip that part in this post though).

I know I've been abandoning this blog for quite sometimes and today its the desperation of getting something off my chest that I'm diligently sitting infront of my laptop and spending the hours to pen down my thoughts. Perhaps it's my own escapade to let my mind wander off somewhere before I'm back to reality and face whatever that's left for me today.

At the same time, I was pondering on the Law Of Attraction...whether this is some sort of experiments that i'm facing right now. I just have this awful hunch since the beginning of this Tiger Year. Probably mainly because I didn't have that good start to kick off the year and so I'm having that silly pessimistic thoughts up till today.

Somehow I vividly
re
member how I loathed getting back from a break in Miri just to start a brand new life again with the new job, a place of myself which yet to bring me comforts....and how I get all clumsy and almost late on my first day reporting at work and realized that I didnt have my IC with me when I need to settle out some procedure with the HR personnel as my IC was in my other bag as I have not unpacked my stuff right after coming back from the airport on the previous night (not to mention busy cuci taik burung on my car jak during the midnight right after arriving from LCCT).

So, the journey continues till last night (I guess that's the highlight of the year so far) when an unexpected accident occured. What are the odds when something that the least you ever thought about would somehow...'Bang' right in front of your face?? Shit.
Enough with the problem I had with my stupid laptop and my unpleasant encounter when I got it fixed at Low Yat Plaza, it didn't just stop there. Haih.

Nevertheless, it's my fault as I hit someone's car from behind accidentally when I stepped on the acceleration pedal on the uphill flyover and my car wasn't able to grind to a halt when the car infront of me suddenly slow down. Well, I was on the fast lane...and so, that tends to happen huh? After all the hustle of settling my car insurance and renew my roadtax (since I was unable to take a leave to settle it) and there you go.....NCD down the drain for next year.

Just when me and the guy try to sort it out, some random strangers just approached us and offering all kinds of services. As we both thought we could settle it ourselves and drove off, the attempt futile as someone advised me not to drive back the car with the badly damaged front bonnet. Somehow, I just went ahead with these bunch of people who brought me to make the police report and claimed to settle it all including for the insurance claim.
Ironically, I have the insurance documents all in my car as I just received it last week for settling it. Macam tauk tauk jak there's gonna be an accident .. the guy laughed it off when I mentioned that as he was asking for a copy of my insurance policy.

Well, at that point of time I'm not sure to whom should i reach out for as Dad is not around in the country and there's no way I'm gonna call my far away mum in the middle of the night and causes some unnecessary worries for her.

After making all the necessary somehow I realized this guy might be the middleman and earning money from it or something. I'm not sure the kind gesture of asking this friend of his to send me back to Kajang is part of the charges too.

But I would say things went smoothly pretty soon with his assistance (so far i guess). The guilt was unbearable though as I couldn't help but pity towards the victim of the car. So far, I. appreciate his co-operation and well manners for not making a big fuss out of it. I wish I could arrange some car rental assistance for him but unfortunately unable to reach out the personnel of my car insurance for advice.

Then, the middleman somehow questioning my calmness in dealing the unfortunate event and assuring me this is just an accident beyond our means. Yeah right.....He has no idea what's in my mind at the moment. I just have enough of the roller coaster rides since last month.. does it need to continues till June? Spare me please.

I should be fine right? Yeah...eventhough it sucks like hell to deal with it on my own here. I wish I don't have to go through it alone...some assurance would do me good and heal the broken pieces of my heart at the moment. Sometimes, I just can't think anymore and wishing time would do me a favour and turn back the hands of time.

Already, I've burn holes in my pocket with the ridiculous charge on getting my laptop fixed and the summon on the same day I just got my salary. (definitely there are more $ involves after this). 'Great', just before I embrace the month of June which supposed to be my favourite month of the year....Here, I'm left with this tiny whinny little hope of nursing this heartache and being hopeful that 'sunshine' will finally prevails itself till the end of this year.

Hah, it's funny when some random song keep on playing in my head at this very moment...Guess what? It's 'Billionaire' by Bruno Mars & Travie McCoy...
Yeah, it's all about the money these days. I think I could easily ease off this heartache with tons of money in the bank huh? I'll escape somewhere just to rejuvenate myself and surround myself with comforts and company. $___$

The unbearable part was to bawl myself to sleep when thinking that actually I have no one to really share my inner thoughts and feelings since I was young. I hate being hopeless. No one would like it isn't it?
Sometimes, like any human being, i just need someone to listen, shoulder to cry on too.

P/s: Sorry to Justin and Yoko, I cant go for the gathering...very thoughtful of you guys to invite me.

P/P/S: Last year's Youth'09, i had a blast with all of you guys ( you know who you are) and really miss ya all...so sorry that I cant make it for this year guys...

Comments

Popular Posts