2010

Apparently I couldn't sleep...and it's only around 3 hours to go before reporting myself at Epson Toyocom for the new job. What the heck...So here am I pouring it out on this blog, I really need to let it out before my temper flared in this room of mine.

Huh...couldn't believe around 7 hours ago I was bidding farewell to Miri. I think that was the first time ever I had so many family members and friends with me at the airport just before I board on the airplane. I was all in a good mood for the farewell.

Anyway, that was about 7 hours ago. Now, it's a totally different story. There's reason for me still wide awake on the wee hours. Angers and frustration are manifesting itself awesomely within me. What an overwhelming feelings..feel like I wanna punch someone in the face.

Hmm, the closest words that I'm able to describe at the moment would be...train wreck. That's how horrible I feel at the moment. Gritting my teeth in silent fury. Well, I'm sick of being tactful towards others which in the end I'm the one suffering with the consequences.

I guess you'll be wondering what the heck I'm ranting about.....I'm just so sick of staying in Casa Villa Condominium!! Sick of the stupid management which is good for nothing and not even worth for the monthly maintenance that I have to pay. That even pissed me off when I came back to see the bills on my table. It was jaw dropping to see my usual monthly maintenance fee actually really burn holes in my pocket during the year end with their extra extra extra so-called fire insurance premium maintenance which all amounting to RM 268. WOW!!!! =.=

Ok, yes it is called a condominium which to me doesn't look like one. I wouldn't rant about all of this if the management staff could just do me the favour of chopping off the big trunk at the car park or improve the facilities around here. What's funny is that, they chopped off the branches twice and yet I still unable to park my car in the car park because of those meanie birds pooping daily on my car. Mind you, this is a 'condominium' with no roof for the car park unless you stay in the penthouse. If not, this whole crap wouldn't even happening isn't it?

I have no choice but to go to the car accessories shop to buy the canvas and covered up my car nicely before I left for Miri and only to realize it was stolen and 'victimized' by the birds.What's even worse was that some idiot put on the pamphlet on my windscreen and it's wet and sticking to the car wiper and windscreen. GREAT!!

What would you feel if this is actually what your car looks like??



Just because of this petty matter it does really getting on my nerves. Previously, I've talked to David for countless time about it till I really get fed up. Only if he would really put in an effort to settle the problem, all of us would be happy. I don't have to call him a few times which seems bugging the both of us...on the other hand, I don't have to waste my telephone bill and time for this stupid matter. Why on earth they manage to do it for other residents but not my request???

I have no choice but to trouble my housemate to accompany me to have the car washed and cleaned up at 1 am in the car park just after we arrived from the airport. This is absurd!!!!!

I'm sick of playing nice when people don't take me seriously! I really had an unpleasant experience with the management even before I moved in into this stupid place and now this.....Owh gosh, I really hate it here now. It doesn't give me a peace of mind at all.

I just wondering why on earth dad bought this place from his aunt without discussing with it. Out of the blue he and his wife came like for 20 minutes just to bring me to meet the developer and the rest I have to settle on my own while both of them heading to Genting Highland. I don't know what else to say.

It's such a pain in the ass to pay all those stupid fees (hmmm including half-yearly charges for sewage disposal & pricey half-yearly assessment) with my meagre salary. I wish I could talk to dad about this. But somehow, I'm not sure whom should I talk with regarding my problems nowadays.


I was so occupied during my stay in Miri with wedding to attend and spending quality time with family and friends that I totally have forgotten about renewing my car license. Also, busy going to the bank to get my replacement ATM card which in the end futile because of the wrong information provided by their customer service over the phone and that was a total waste of effort.

Huh...wondering when I'm able to stop by at the nearest JPJ branch since there's no way to escape from the working hours. Enough to occupy this head of mine. Huh.

It's really frustrating to realize there are a few things that I need to settle on working days which I'm unable to do so.......Owh dear, this whole delay is a big NO NO. Major headache.....Aarggghhhh!!

What a 'great' start for 2010....and now I'm 2 hours away to get myself ready for work. I'm so not ready for the reality. This really hit me hard on the face.

P/s: Suddenly I remembered something...so sorry dear Stephie for not able to meet up with you as I hardly online at home in Miri due to the limited connectivity to keep in touch with you... :(

Comments

Estefanía said…
hey steph...its alright...

cheer up girl...hope that things will turn better in the weeks to come...

the steph i know is strong and independant...don't ever give up..

jia you! jia you!!...
Starlight said…
thnx dear...i really hope things turn out alright since i'm having this series of unfortunate incidents occurring since last december even up til today during my 1st day of reporting at the new working plce..

nvrtheless, I hope u're doing well there as well! cheers!! :)
Exa S. said…
aiyooooo.....sayang kereta...
Starlight said…
ya lor..skt hati lor..melekat dah taik burung kat keta..susah tol nak tanggal...haih...sedih kenak buli burung cam ni!

Popular Posts