Easing Off

Sleepless nights...expected right?

Woke up pretty early considering that I normally slept like a pig and woke up only in the afternoon for the weekend. Somehow a friend offered to drive his car after send him off to the airport. Thoughtful gesture (thanks btw) but I dont think I'll ever dared to drive his car since it's been awhile since I last drove a manual car. The last thing I want is to get his car into trouble...

Speaking of which, heartfelt condolence to him for the passing of someone he knew and also to Dona, hang in there girl.... I hope your loved one rest in peace. Hope both of you cope it well pretty soon. What a month to end for us all.

By the way, today was the 'therapeutic' journey to heal the heartache. I finally met up again with the middleman (Sopi) whose kind enough to give me a ride to the workshop to meet the person in charge. What a relief to know that the workshop is pretty near to my place in Kajang.

And there it was my wrecked car..... the meeting was brief as I didn't bring along the necessary documents which they required to proceed to repair the car before the adjuster comes and evaluates the damage. Stupid me have getting rid of my old license and 'thanks' to that I need to get back to JPJ to get a list for that and get back to the workshop. That means this Monday, by hook or by crook, I need to take a half day unpaid leave. *sighs*

I wish it's that easy for me to get a leave. Previously, they wouldn't even allow me to take unpaid leave to settle some urgent bills and renewing my license.

After that, Sopi drove me around to another workshop at Jalan Reko and met Sharizal ( the nice guy whose car kenak accidentally bantai by me, sorry ). His father tagged along which I'm glad to meet and talked to before we took off. Again, Sopi sent me off to the commuter station as I planned to go back to Kepong to get Chezt's car and come back to Kajang to take my stuff. Along the way, we managed to have small talk. Ironically, I found comforts with a stranger. As if I've just consulted a shrink or something. I was somehow rather contented for the day.

There I was in the commuter again, kinda reminiscing the old days when I used to travel by public transport. I was on the ladies' coach today and surprisingly to see some guys who put on thick faces and insisted on boarding the ladies' coach.. Haih, Malaysians.

Thank goodness Chezt left her car key with me and I managed to run some errands . That definitely helps a lot. At last, I guess I was worn out a bit and managed to take a very short nap after those sleepless night..

Thank goodness, music and internet accompanies me well throughout these few days. That's what keeps me sane at the moment.

Alas, tomorrow is Sunday and that means I need to get my butt and stuff back to Kepong and embrace the Monday blues at work. Nevertheless, to the rest of you...Have a nice Sunday ahead. =)

Comments

Popular Posts