Reporting from Genting View Resort

Tiring weeks.... Having the labour day as a public holiday indeed a big relief for me as that means holiday for us here too.

I'm still in Genting View Resort for GEMS. I loathed the first week though. Motivation talk and stuff didn't seem to motivate me. Need another speaker for that perhaps and more room for improvement though. :)

The following week was crazy. We were divided into groups which we known as our companies then started off with the presentation on the identity of each company.

Then we have placement test for English so that we are divided into groups with the same level. More and more activities going on too. From presentation, sketch, and to debate friendly match...we having our Talent Day for tomorrow. Yet, my group has yet to practice...last minute discussion as everyone has other commitments towards our respective companies too.

Apart from the tight schedules and late night sleep...i enjoy my companionship here. From getting to know some friends at the swimming pool, occasionally hooping from one table to the other table during our meals to mingle with everyone and karaoke-ing session..it reminds me a lof of my old friends. I miss them.

I miss mum so much too. My english group was having an interview session with one of our trainer Mr Wijenderjit and suddenly tears rolling down my cheeks. It was something so rare to actually interviewed him. My group member Nina was just sobbing as Mr Wijenderjit mentioned about the sad story about his mum and little did i know i actually joined Nina soon after that when Mr Wijenderjit continuing sharing his words of wisdom.

I know how well it relates so much to me when he mentioned about his mum. It was a wake up call for me to really express my gratitude towards her as life is too short. I've should learn that from his life experience as I can't bear that consequence if i was to take things for granted in life.

Indeed it sounds ridiculous or petty for those who's reading this now but somehow Mr Wijenderjit is that one person who can really touched your feelings with his words and ensure we really grasp the meanings of his words. Inspiring moment with his afterall.

Frankly speaking, I'm glad to meet Miss Mathy and her husband Mr Wijen here in GVR. Inspiring couple that somehow left positive impact in our lives and touches our hearts in many ways. I wish them all the best in life. :)


Okies, that's all for now. Sorry that no pictures are included this time. Hopefully i'll have it for the next post.
So, shall continue with my work here... another rehearsal for Talent Day this evening.

P/s: I miss all of you my dear friends :)

P/p/s: Here's a song dedicated to all of ya...Everybody Knows by John Legend. =)




Comments

Ripsta said…
rajin tul u tukar background.. cantik than mine.. tak boleh jadi..
malam ni i nak design new one.. :P

neway, cepat la balik weh.. miss u laaa..

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
mana ada rajin pun...
yg background jeans tu tak lawa..
susah nak view...

lah, urs is much bttr than mine lar!! lagi pun u design sendiri..
mana leh banding ngan mine..mine is nothing la ripsta :p

yeah, miss u and the rest too lar..
keep in touch k! :)
cpy/pst said…
LAWA LA URE TEMPLATE!!
love it so much~!

mane u curik ea??..hehe~
Ripsta said…
everyone is avoiding ur post by ur template.. hahaha

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
nazeef, lawa meh dis one??? i thought it's just ok...tak puas ati lar..susah nak cr layout yg lawa..

me curik tru goggle jak...i didnt save the url lar nazeef..randomly cari...minat eh? :p

weh ripsta, pa plak avoiding my post? :p
Anonymous said…
hi. i wanna ask some questions, do you get to swim over there? are they allow you to swim etc? cuz i'll be in the prog at gvr soon..
Starlight said…
hi there anonymous..of course u r allowed to swim...bt for d first few weeks i dont think u have time for that as u gonna be busy..

as d time goes by, u may use all d facilities there for sport including swimming

Popular Posts