Back to the real world

I was escaping from the reality... I admit that.

That's part of the reason i'm here in GVR. I enjoy the environment and new friends here.
But i guess the real life kinda hunts me back.

I was just out from the jungle after our jungle trekking when i received the call from Stenta Films (M) Sdn Bhd again. Surprisingly, I got the job offer on this very Saturday.

I was puzzled....seriously I kinda flunked the last Thursday's second interview for that company as management trainee. I even thought of skipping that 2nd interview when i got the call on Tuesday. Heavy-heartedly went back to Wangsa Maju and straight away went to Bandar Baru Bangi to attend the interview...without any preparation!

What's more was that, I was so exhausted when i came back from Genting and headed back to Wangsa Maju before getting ready for another long journey to that location. I wasn't keen on the interview at all. Not to mentioned, also had forked out a lot of money for the taxi and public transport.

So, I was caught in the moment after talking to Miss Elaine. A tinge of sadness overwhelmed me too....staring at everyone besides me, I can't manage to comprehend the mix feelings I had. It's been almost 1 month i'm joining GEMS. How could i quit at this very moment?

Is this a real opportunity for me? And what's next for me here in GEMS? Train of thoughts started to flood my mind. *sighs*

Tonnes of preparation to do if i am to accept the job offer. That means i have to move out again for the 4th time and this time around i guess i need to get myself a car to commute around. Suddenly, i've remembered the doctor's advice during my last visit to the Gohtong's clinic here last week. He talked a lot about GEMS and life more than he talked about my sickness... a bit worry that he prescribed me the wrong medicine...hahaha.

He quoted a chinese proverb during the conversation with me which I don't even have the slightest idea what it's all about. The bottom line was that, he encouraged me to get myself a car from the father eventhough after the divorce.

Haih, really loathes responsibilities and dilemma...my problem solving skill sucks anyhow.
(<.<) Is this what we call entering the adulthood? Well, it sucks eh? I wish I dont have to grow up. (>.<)

Comments

fiona said…
Ya, it's hard to make decision and it's pretty stress to realize that life doesn't twist and turn as we plan most of the time. We thought that we already grow up but when things happen, then we realize that we still have a lot to learn.
Starlight said…
indeed..never in my mind that living the adulthood could be this hard..guess i'm not ready or i'm just being plain ignorant all this while...

i often ponder to myself, is this it?? Life??..hmmm

Popular Posts