A fond farewell....

Finally, the day has came. No matter how unprepared I was to bid my farewell to the rest in Genting View Resort (GVR), I just have to deal with it as time shows no mercy.

After the hectic week for the preparation of the Community Service in SMK Bentong, it's also happened to be my last day joi
ning GEMS.

Little did I know that my English group as well
as some other friends had actually planned up for a farewell party for me at the Club House. My room mates aka the 'accomplices' with the organizers Princess Farina and G (as well as the rest of the members ^^) had actually planned for the night.

I was speechless when I was there...to see everyone attending the party with the given time constraint as well as other commi
tments that they are obliged, be it personal or company matters. They managed to pull it off!

There's no other mean for me to express my deepest gratitude towards them. I went teary for a few times during the
party. Everyone was singing some goodbye /melancholy songs...it was overwhelming.

Addmore, when i was reading Syu's SMS during that time...i almost unable to compose myself together. She's one of my best buddy in the group and yet she's not there as she's away for her interviews. I wish s
he was there at that very moment, but I bet I'll cry a lot if she's around too.

Owh well, we all had fun singing and dancing altogether... not forgetting the chicken dance, everyone's favourite! Hahaha..... Can't believe they made me dance in front. Luckily, Jep was willing to be with me in the center....thanx Jep! :p

G even got us all a Secret Recipe's browni
e..Again, tears rolling down my cheecks when they sang the farewell song. The brownie reminds me of the bitter sweet memories that we all once shared. Definitely leaving all of you behind was my loathest part in making this life decision.



I always tend to belittle myself and never thought myself as that someone who will be missed afterall. Thus, you guys are the one
that keep my feet on the ground at the same time and realized that friends like all of you that makes the wonders more colourful in part of my life.

At the same time, I feel lucky for having great friends throughout my journey of life. I've meet all sorts of friends and truly an honour to befriend with single one of you....especially to my new addition of friends in GVR.

Hereby, I do cherish the efforts and time that all of you have sacrificed for me that night. No matter what the future has in store ahead of us, I know eventually we have to go our own separate ways...with that, I wish the best for your future undertakings.

Glad to be part of the 'ding ding clan' & it's my pleasure to know you guys!! :) Do keep in touch my friends and bear in mind that all of you will always remain in my heart ♥♥♥!!! (",)


P/s: GVR 01 Rocks!!!! ^^




Comments

Popular Posts