Me




You Are An ISFP



The Artist



You are a gifted artist or musician (though your talents may be dormant right now).

You enjoy spending your free time in nature, and you are good with animals and children.

Simply put, you enjoy beauty in all its forms and live for the simple pleasures in life.

Gentle, sensitive, and compassionate - you are good at recognizing people's unspoken needs.



In love, you are quiet and sweet yet very passionate. You love easily.

You have an underlying love for all living things, and it's easy for you to accept someone into your heart.



At work, you do best in an unconventional position. You express yourself well and can work with almost anyone.

You would make a good veterinarian, pediatrician, or composer.



How you see yourself: Sympathetic, kind, and communicative



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Incompetent, insecure, and overly sensitive

What's Your Personality Type?




Lately busy with job hunting, at the same time i'm trying hard to figure out my personality. So, as stated I'm categorized in the ISFP (introversion, sensing, feeling, perceiving).

ISFPs direct their energy towards the inner world of thoughts and emotions. They give importance to particular beliefs or opinions, particularly those that relate to people that they know and current experiences. They tend to take a caring and sensitive approach to others.


When i read the above statements, it's slightly related to me though.... I always wanted to be a vet when i was young. Maybe it's all because i have this fondness towards dogs. During my childhood, I had many wonderful experiences with dogs.

But seems like my CGPA never marked up to the requirement to become a vet. Too bad. So, i ended up studying chemistry, which i presumed could somehow land myself a job in the oil and gas industry like someone...my dad, my uncle, just someone. Why? Well, because in my opinion at that time, it's a secure job that earns alot!!!!! But heck, it's never easy to get one.

I've applied Shell and Petronas before, never made it to the third interview though. How pathetic? But think of it,with my degree in Industrial Chemistry, the Chemical Engineering students are more preferable for the jobs in gas and oil company. Maybe I'm not up to that standard too, i admit :)

As i think more about it, i felt like at times, i'm not sure if technical and laboratory work are what i really want to do. Last monday, I went for an interview at Eco Green Industrial Sdn Bhd in Semenyih.

Owh boy, believe me, what a journey to get there!!!!! Forked out quite an amount of money for public transportation and cab. I was keen on what the company is all about and what they offer me since they requested my resume through jobstreet. Well, I dont wanna go through the whole details here.

The bottom line is that, I dont feel like i'm qualify as a technical executive @ chemist. Well, this caught me in the moment as well as yesterday attending for an interview in Becker
Industrial Coatings (M) Sdn Bhd, the chemist asked me what is my preference field in chemistry. I went clueless.... but at the same time struggling to come out with a suitable answer :p

I went through the same dilemma when the general manager from Eco Green asked me what's my ambition.... i was like, '
owh...i wanna be a vet!!! oh crap, i'm not.....i wanna be a........(fill in the blank)........', huh....

At this very moment, I'm lost. I'm not sure where am i heading to for my career path.... I'm just determined to have a stable career, but what is it that i wanna do?
Dad did call me twice this week regarding this matter....it's very rare to get a phone call from Dad in Karratha. Well, he contacted me at the first place to inform me that he's gonna complete his contract soon this month and will be around in KL for a few days. Hope to meet him though.

Also, at the same time, Dad is kinda pushing me to try to apply various international gas and oil company. *sighs*
I'm a fresh graduate and does not even have a permit/visa yet to qualify myself to apply any posts . Addmore, most of the applications are only for the experience candidates. I just gave up while filling up some of the applications as there are so many irrelevant information for a person like me (with no experience)to fill up . Crap!

But he really encourages me to go overseas to work. Well dad, how i wish too ok!
I'm just confuse.....mess up to be exact. I just need guidance.

Furthermore, it's a pain in the ass waiting for the applications process in jobstreet. Daily, I keep on checking on the updates...... some viewed up to 7 times but still no update. Hmm fair enough. I need to be patient in looking for a job that i really want to do...that's what i told myself at times. I'm just being restless after quitting from JTM.

p/s: i felt weird today after realizing that i deleted my friendster account after for a few years.... i lost contact with some of ya!!! :(

p/p/s: just set up a new friendster account anyway :p

Comments

Troisnyx said…
Tested that blogthings thing. Turned out to be an inspirer (and darn, I don't even know if THAT suits me)
Starlight said…
lol...well who knows what's within you right??

i bet you do inspire the others in your own way..without realizing it. =)
Troisnyx said…
Perhaps. But trust me, even I don't know what I'm doing. I have my posts, and the only thing I have to protect them are two Creative Commons licences. That wouldn't be enough to well, inspire, right ?

Popular Posts