My solitary moment..

This may sounds lame but I'm back to my old habit of writing a personal journal ( notice that i dont state it as a *diary though, sounds so wrong, too girlish?? o.0 ). Just feel the urge to do self-reflection nowadays and writing down my thoughts, experiences and feelings.

At times, when I feel I can't really talk to somebody about some stuff, writing it down would be a therapeutic way for me to let it out. Venture into my own thoughts and feelings do take me on the next level in getting to know myself. Self-reflection!

How many of us really know about ourselves? I can say that not all of us, but most of us know that deep inside our hearts, we do want to be that someone...right?

I guess that's what blog is all about for some of us. A cyberspace where we could rant and vent...laugh it out...write it all out...hoping we could share it with the others..i guess. But still, this time around, I opt for a personal journal as well :)

Anyway, my house mates were making fun of me when they saw me diligently writing something in my journal. I was in my room last night writing again, a place of my own, a peace of mind perhaps.

But, my roommate came in and 'announced' it to my other house mates, as if it's a bizarre phenomena to see someone pen-down their thoughts and feelings...started to tease me again. Here we go again. Hmmm.

I was in the moment to write.. the right time and at the right place. I was writing in the living room with my earphones plugged into my ears listening to my collection of songs in my laptop.. enjoying my writing process.

My house mates were poking fun on me again, they suggested me to get it 'published' as I've been continuously writing on it since yesterday. I guess they are being curious.

It's good to intrigue other's curiosity dont you think so? :p

As for the tease, go ahead girls..i dont mind. I'm just glad that I try to do something new for me. Next, my plan for the rest of 2008 ( ought to write on that tomorrow ). Trying to make full use of the following months!!! Oh yeah, convocation is up soon!!!!

p/s: Darn loving the song So I Thought by Flyleaf...
Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




*a diary contains description of daily events where else a personal journal
may include those descriptions, but it also contains reflections on what took place and expresses emotions and understandings about them..
(quoted from reliable source ;p)


Comments

Popular Posts