My Love..




Linkin Park.. The well known rock band in this world.. Well i guess right now 'rock' is the best genre to describe them after they came out with MTM?? Or alternative??

Back then, some labeled them as nu metal ( defines that to me..i have no idea what's that..) and rapcore. But Mike always hate to be labeled as nu metal anyway. But whatever it is, they do sound good eh. They finally came out with their much anticipated album Minutes To Midnight after writing songs more than 100 for that particular album.

Brand new album, brand new looks..and above it all, brand new sound. They have invented their own new sound for the band as not to have the 'trilogy' sequel from their previous nu metal/ rapcore sound albums.

Anyway, why do i love these band??!! Firstly, it's because of their talents. I'm so amaze with these guys. They are so dedicated to their music and fans. The unique sound of the band is just unforgettable. I would never got sick of listening to their songs...old stuff and new ones.. Fantastic i must say.Their music keep me company during most of my time. It helps me alot in this solitary journey of mine..through my ups and downs... watching their LPTV series and videos just amuses me and keep me entertained. All i have is Linkin Park. hehehe... :)


Mike at the recent 50th Grammy Award's nominations announcement ceremony.




Phoenix @ meet and greet session in Australia.



Rob @ one of the M & G



Mr Hahn at M & G @ HK


Brad in action!! :)




Chaz on the piano












Comments

Popular Posts