Hmmm...



I was all bored today. Thought i would go to the lab to meet with my supervisor but i was informed by a friend he's not in. *sighs*

So, i was in my room the whole day like the day before...*sighs again*
Anyway, at least tonight wasnt really that dull for me..hehehe.. (not gonna elaborate further on that :p)

I always wondering why is that my life so dull??? I'm 21 for goodness sake!!! Duhh...
pathetic me eh?? Well some said, ' you should find yourself a boyfriend...'
i was like what??!!!! Ey my friends, you know me better.... didnt expect that kinda response.

But again, i guess it's normal for her to say that. *shrugs*
I really should come out with something or else im gonna be kick ass regret about my pathetic dull life!!!!!!!!!!! I just guess that we do take things for granted maybe...
Lately i have this silly thought in my head..... just this weird feeling that something bad's gonna happen to me. Then i was thinking what if i die soon.... lol..that's dramatic eh??

Well seriously, what if something bad really befallen on us? Isnt it too late to be sorry??
I'm sure i hell do... i dont want to be in that category. I always keep on telling myself..live life to the fullest..dare to take chances..outdo yourself...bla bla bla...

None is obeyed or done..hahaha...kick my ass and tell me that.. hehe
Seriously, deep down in my heart.. i want to able to care for someone too...i want to be cared or loved... but this is not something i want in my life (that's what i thought) as i know it's really impossible for me. I'm not sure why i've said it but seriously maybe it's all about my past and background. Literally, I'm afraid of too many things in this world...

Living under this skin of mine is just too hard for me..what's more to care for someone or people around me?? i always think i could never gave them something better..i never could give..

And thus, i believe i dont take either... nor give neither take...that's my principle at the moment.
I'm not sure what is/are that scare(s) the hell out of me.

I wish i could embrace this world with open arms....
Taste the happiness and joy of life.....that's all i could ask for now... and to be able to love my friends...family..and hopefully...someone.

Random pic - Mike Shinoda's masterpiece ^^

Comments

Popular Posts