Speechless

Last night I've planned to drop by Low Yat Plaza again to get my laptop fixed. To my dismay, with the hassle of getting there, they failed to satisfy my urgency to get the laptop fixed asap. On top of that, they even suggested me to change it to cheaper 2nd hand LCD or original LCD with extra charges for both. I was fuming when I heard that. Why the hell I need to get my LCD changed when mine still working perfectly.

Not only that, from the first repair..I have no idea what have they done to my web cam as it malfunction. The worse thought of it, they've might took out the device. My first encounter with them already causes me disappointment with the bloody pricey cost as to what they mentioned as changing the LED lamps. It's funny when I came the 2nd time, instead of asking what was the problem he was asking the previous cost that I've paid for the first repair.

Before they digging deep into their investigation on the root cause of the problem, already they assuming it's the backlight problem and taking out the LCD just so I would opt to change the whole LCD and even asked me to come again on the second day as according to him the technician is going back soon. WTF!! There's no way I'm going there again for the 3rd shitty time!!! This is what the so-called one month warranty?? It was not even 1 week when my laptop went blackout again after the repair and now they are suggesting this and that with extra charges??!!! Kiss my ass for that warranty then! It doesn't require an idiot to know this is how they make money.

Obviously, I'm not happy with it and immediately I told them I need second opinion on it. Soon enough, I found a second shop whereby they told me they need to check the root cause and will get it fixed within an hour. When the foreigner technician called me and informed me it was fixed I was heaving a sign of relief. Soon after arriving at the shop, I was a bit puzzled when the technician still fixing it. According to him, somehow after they've called me, something went wrong. He finally told me they might need time. I relented this time.

Just as I was about to leave the building somehow the same technician called me again and told me it's fixed! For real...I was so ecstatic!! It was almost closing time and the escalator were no longer working as they switched it off. I was running withe the hyperventilation.... I was so relief and at the same time, all those mixed feelings were there....Part of me was crazily mad of the stupid first shop which cheated my hard earned money and at the same time so thankful to the technician for not giving up fixing it eventhough it was almost closing time. Thumbs up to him.

It's disappointing to see that I can't even rely on the Malaysians' service. It disgusts me so much to realize they've been sucking all the bloody money from the innocent customers. At last, I've gave the manager a call and expressed my disappointment and anger. I don't think I would ever fought for my right like this before but I did. I've been through a series of hell weeks so there's no way I'm gonna let go of this.


Surprisingly too, today I've received an email from dad apologizing to me if he ever hurt my feelings the other night. There, I thought he's used to it as that's not my first time sobbing in between our conversations. I was taken aback as well when he sent a birthday wish. He remembers, I said to myself. That enough to make me contented today.

Speaking of which, the birthday wish reminds me how terrible I am for turning down an invitation for a small gathering and birthday celebration with cousin and relatives. I'm sorry to say no but I'm really not ready to mingle around with current condition. I just don't wanna fake a smile and being uncomfortable with the chances of 'drowning' myself in the conversations and remain utterly quiet while my mind wandering away. The last thing I ever wanted is to be around with people and trying to socialize. However, I do appreciate the thoughtful gesture of inviting for the catch up and mini celebration. I hope you'll have a blast my cousin.

My wish for my birthday this year....let there be no celebration. =)


Comments

fiona said…
PC problem and conned by technicians who tend to talk to us like we're a bimbo, normal, haha!! I feel stupid when they speak to me, it's like they think they are so geng, just like salesgirl in shop, like "kan bu chi" like that, I hate that! How I wish I can slap them.
The gathering, ya, it was a normal one. With fake smiles all the time,haha! Anyway, I feel relief to speak kayan in front of public, i feel "asli" haha!!! But it was a bonding time....
Starlight said…
yeah wish we would knw bttr than them so that they can't 'temberang' us...

well such a shame i missed out that one. i mean we dont normally hv such gathering. owh yeah, speaking kayan in front of d public is like priceless...

Popular Posts