Wednesday Is The Day

So here I thought I'm back to square one again after quitting from the previous company on last Thursday. Then, I was pretty occupied with dad staying over for a night which including fetching and sending him off to KLIA during the weekend.

I'm gonna skipped on that part on spending time with dad. Believe me, that involved a lot of me being scolded for all the petty stuff. Huh...I would never be good enough for him i guess.

Suddenly, he reminded me of Mr Ngoei...my MD at my previous company. But the good thing about Mr Ngoei is he wouldn't raise his voice in such a manner like dad does. Then there's a wide grin on Mr Ngoei's face whenever he talks to you. Somehow, I must have missed him. His conversation with me on pursuing me to withdraw my resignation letter and other small talks keep on lingering in my mind whenever I think about him. Well, I do admire his capabilities, no doubt. I've learnt a lot from him eventhough he's always being tough on us...tough love, as what we quoted from him. :)

Owh, side track a lil bit here it seems....Ok, so while I was busy looking over the internet on how to pay off my parking summon frm PDRM (unlucky incident occured at KLIA..duhhh), I received a call that i've been waiting everyday since the day I've quit~! Epsonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......*winks*
So, I'm attending the 2nd interview next Monday. But that's more like meeting up with the HR's manager for a briefing. Chaz (Chezt? Chaz? I wanna call u CHaz as in Chester's nick name...ok so i feel awkward calling her Chaz as she hates the other nick name xp ) told me that she confirmed getting the job during the call for 2nd interview. Hmmm, does that means I got it???

I'm so ecstatic as I'm going to work at the same place with my buddy! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaa......
I'm glad I've made a decision that I have not regret as it took me a lot of guts to tender my resignation with no job offered then. I've met HR a few times, as well as with GM and MD. I finally able to say I'm firm with my decision. :)

I must say I was in melancholy mode on the last week working at the previous company. I miss my batch mates...I kept on reminiscing during our entry as MT. The good old days...Eventhough some of us have parted their own way in different direction, I wish them the best in life though^^

Above all that, I received another surprise call from my lil sis. She wasn't coherent with her words and that's when mum filled me in. I got a letter calling for an interview as Pegawai Sains. I was bewildered for a moment. SPA??!

After all this while, finally at least there's a call for interview...it's been almost 1 year since I've applied for it. Mixed feelings now though. Epson....SPA. I know this is just for an interview but well, I might as well think this thoroughly.

Well, at the moment I would concentrate for Epson and gosh...i feel soooooooo...HAPPY! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts