A Dog??


Just when I was about to lay down for awhile, suddenly....a dog was barking.
I was like...huh?? A dog on the 8th floor of a condo?

My immediate response was that, hurried out from my room to get the keys and rushed out.
I wanna have a look on that dog...but to no avail. I was wondering if it's from the same floor here or just above me. Yeah that's me being 'kaypooooh' like a 'sakai' never seen a dog. :(

I was imagining how the heck the pet's owner bring it
up and down with the lift especially if there's any other residents were there to see? Unless it's a Chihuahua and you can stuff it in a bag like Paris Hilton did...
Wouldn't the poor dog's owner get complaint? As far as I concern, no pets are allowed in this so-called condominium (digressing a bit here..it's a shame they call it as condominium though as the facilities sucks).

Well, I gave myself so much thoughts about it as I really yearn to have one too. A German Shepherd puppy to be exact. There's something about this breed of dog that attracts me...they look 'elegant' to me. Yeah...elegant
is the closest word that I'm able to use to describe it. Well not sure if you get me though.

Too bad that I'm not staying in a housing area. *sighs*

Well, a friend of mine suggested me to have a mute dog. =.=
*double sighs*

A long coat GS dog (Photo credit : www.schlossfelsenkennels.com/)

Awww...Cute, aint it??


Comments

Popular Posts