Not the best of me

Yea i'm in a pretty sulky mood these days. That explains the hiatus.

This time it's kinda hard as i try to bottle it up and at the same time, my brain doesn't serve its purpose. I wonder when was the last time i've 'utilised' it the way it should be.

Think I’m at the brink of self-destruction or rather prefer self-exiled to else where, no one would know me neither do I care about my existence. Haih.

I normally would express my feelings through blogging. But i rather not for this time around. It's kinda disparaging remark about myself. I still had the draft though. Blame it on the overwhelmed feelings. Silly me!

I somehow loose it out eventually and i'm glad to have one of my best friend Ycca with me. Tears involved because of the excruciating emotional drained these few days. Pathetic eh?

I'm still standing though!! I'll survive. :)

By the way, music would always be the therapeutic value for me. One of the song that makes me wanna groove to it.
Gone in 60 seconds by FS Beatz feat Northern League
.




Owh, here's a funny video that kinda cheers me up too.
Enjoy it...



Comments

cpy/pst said…
hey!
sumhow now i can read ure post..
without all those aeroplanes and cars appearing on the screen~
seems dat ure kinda down..
kinda goes the same as me here...haih~
but we shud all keep the peace in mind to make sure we're sane enuff to cope wif today's world..(pebende la aku merepek~)

anyways, uve watched LP live at milton keynes??
been dying to ask u~
Starlight said…
ahh..good to hear that coz i was so clueless when i got those feedback regarding those all weird symbols..lol

yeah pretty down or rather depress..

hahaha well yeah, this is life...tricky as it is...

i didnt even get my hands on milton keynes... i was more keen on getting their new album but surprisingly still no latest update on it...

but i heard the preview of that dvd was pretty dope...i heard a few of the tracks done on that show though through online... u got it isnt it?
cpy/pst said…
lol~
yea i bought it and its worth every cents..
the whole show was like a journey and sumhow u can really see them much more matured in presenting their song which is so cool..
and btw, rob gave a heart stopping drum solo which i myself cant stop replaying it over and over again~:D

their new album?
u mean minutes to midnite?
or are they releasing yet another new one?.
:O
Starlight said…
yeah well, they presented the new stuff and the old ones with a good blend...and more improvement on the new tracks too...

i just keep updated with their LPTV for the shows...when i first heard rob's drum solo on Bleed it out..it was beyond words... it's so awesome!

ah well, i thought they gonna release their 4th studio album on feb or march..but so far, none.
cant wait for it...
renaye said…
sometimes crying makes u feel better.

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com
Ripsta said…
fewiitt... sudah lain hooo ini blog..
rasa macam ada dalam seluar stef.. ahhaha..

Ripsta
http://ripsta.studios.my
Starlight said…
hey renaya, nice to see ya here. Well, guess somehow it's good to just let it out like that. :)

ripsta, hehe...but im not really fond of this new layout lar..psst, congratz on the offer eh...ko mmg berbakat, rezeki tu tauk! =)

Popular Posts