I wish...

I've just online yesterday to check my emails. To my surprise, an email notification from Khailee regarding the meet-up for Youthsays' members for this coming Saturday.

The best part is that, it's a private invitation to watch the movie Quarantine exclusively for the RSVP 150 YS' members!!!!



Huh..Now again, wrong timing.

I was just informed by the trainer yesterday that we gonna have a course for the coming Saturday.
All this while, Youthsays' members have been suggesting for a meet up but to no avail. So at last now, Khailee and Joel have manage to pull it off for the members.

Unfortunately for me then, guess that would be next time for me...well if there's any in the coming future though. Still keeping fingers crossed for another meet up though. =)

Again today would be the only day that i have my rest for the week, just like the previous weeks. Still trying to adapt and to have a proper rest, at the same time, try to catch up with everyone here and in Youthsays if i could.

I've just took a peep into YS, managed to drop some comments. Youthsays is getting BIG!! Tremendouz improvements as well alongside with its growing members.

Previously during our days, there were only 20 000++ members. Now, it's approaching to 43 000 members!!! Wow...

Kudos to Khailee, Joel and the Youthsays' team. ^^


*************************************************************************************************
Non related to the post above


In the midst of everything, it's hard to keep up with everyone and slow things down. I've realized how lonely i am in going through this daily routine.
Wonder if i was victimized by my work?? >.>

Well, a few things still burdening me at this point of time. No where to turn to.

Wish i have the solutions to everything now.

Wish you were here.

Wish i could be somewhere.... beach!! I miss the beach.
I miss the tranquility.

Wish i could join Youthsays' members for the meet-up.
I wanna watch that movie too!!!!! :(

Wish i have a puppy NOW!!! So yearn to pat a puppy now. At least, it puts a smile on my face for the day.

Perhaps, i wish i'm in Miri. I miss my family and friends.

I wish life wouldn't be so mean to me sometimes.
Again, i wish.....


p/s: i'm not whining. i try not to... =)

Comments

faRha said…
hey babe...
i can't go to the premier
just got back from kl last week
aish...really want to go
huk3
Unknown said…
i also want to go there. but i cant coz not in malaysia at that time.
Starlight said…
farha: aiyaaa, kesian kita org yg tak dpt pi..geram sgt tau.

susah2 nak atur a meetup and when it's finally up, tak dpt pi plak tu.
i also want to go to meet up everyone!!!!!

magma: where ya going by that point of time?? mind asking magma, is there any other name to address you?? :)
cpy/pst said…
they din send the reply mail pun~

aiyak~
how la nak pegi like this~
Starlight said…
owh nazeef, they havent send the confirmation mail eh??

well guess you have to wait and hopefully it's up before saturday!

lucky you eh can go...
teringin sgt la nak pi jmpa krg :(

Popular Posts