Tomorrow

Butterflies in my stomach....deprived of sleep and stomach ache..again. Hmm. Wonder what's ailment it would be this time around? Remedy for it? You tell me.

Tomorrow is going to be D-Day... not sure how big THE day is going to be. Just a day that's full of anxiety and anticipation i guess. I'm going to have my last exam...maybe the last one for the rest of my life. Going to check if the second reader has checked on my draft for thesis (wonder when i'm gonna bind that thesis..haih). Meeting the owner of the flat (the one and only option left) that we're going to rent.... Not knowing how it's all going to be.

By this Monday, have to unoccupied this room of mine. Still, i heard no news regarding my job applications. But however, one of my application is in the process. Saw it in the jobstreet (well, the job vacancy is in Japan...obviously i'm dreaming too far). Obviously that made me tossing around on my bed the whole night till dawn..... end up waking up early than i would expected to join Wani to send our parcels through post office...not to mention that we were lifting our heavy parcels in the rain.
hmmm
m early morning exercise. Nice. Just what i needed.

Anyway, guess there's one more thing that's bothering me. But I'm glad that i spilled it out to my best friend...obviously i couldn't hide my feelings anymore (thanks Chezt!! *winks*). Egoism...at last, i relented. That's what she thought, she's right. I'm just a human afterall. NOt cool though. Hahaha...

Hmmm...most of my sarawakian and sabahan friends are going back after tomorrow..
Sure gonna miss them.:(

Waiting for the time to pass by...
TIckkkkk....Tokkkkkkk....Tiiiikkkkkk...Tuuuutttttt....
hahahaha :p (tiada kaitan dengan hidup @ mati)

Comments

Popular Posts