Confussion + stomach ache = ?!!??

Wow..been awhile since i last posted anything here.

Just revamped my blog..the template and the posts. However, have to delete some of the page elements. *sighs*


Anyway, just crawling up from my bed. My bed has been my loyal companion for these few days since i got back from Miri. Revision..on the bed...Eating...on the bed... and of course.... the pivotal part...SLEEPING!!

Oy, what the heck they put in my food har till I got this horrible cirit-birit!!!! Dang!
Swear to myself that i'm not gonna buy food there...anymore!!
That reminds me i have skipped my proper meals these few days. Life as a student here in the campus...typical and unhealthy..oh, and pathetic??!! :(

Hmm..was doing my revision, however, as i read it further..i realized i wasn't focusing. I can't even recalled back some of my
reading...geez!! Guess there are a few things bugging me right now. Lazy to think nowadays. Since last semester, everything is so blurry up till now.

I am wondering when was the last time i made a conscious decision?? Maybe i am over thinking...maybe, as usual. Wouldn't be surprise the next time you see me around, my head is full of grey hairs. Way mature ( me being amuk at this early of age ???)than you guys at our age.. hahahaha!! By the way, isn't that sexy?? Grey hair?? hahaha...guess it's a turn off then :p


A friend of mine just SMSed me earlier on. Soon after that, i guess that was the reason i can't focus on revision (trying to find a reason to blame random innocent people, Oops!! sorry :p). It's the end of my semester...soon. How time flies (somehow glad to leave UPM soon, don't ask why)!!!!

Well, of course most of my sarawakian friends are goi
ng back. But that isn't the case for me. My friend was curious why i stay back...guess i've just aroused his curiosity.... :p (well this friend of mine usually being an ignorant guy, hehe).

I guess for all of you out there who's going to graduate soon are all curious about our future aint it? At the moment, i don't have plan yet. Not till i find myself a place to crash...a shelter for me to live in th
is hectic society...to explore the uncertainties. My mum has been longing me to be back. Meanwhile, my dad suggested me to go and stay at his vacant house in Bintulu and even let me drive his car. Not sure why i've chosen to stay here even though i hate it here in west malaysia (sorry, no offence ).

I have my own monologue going on in my head....constantly. 'Why trouble yourself staying here??? You have family back in your hometown.... or, you could just go to Bintulu if you want some solitary life while you're adapting ...' Bleh.

I will share my reasons when i'm ready..not for now.

p/s: sorry, i'm kinda vague at my expressions at the moment... not sure what's get into me..guess i'm just gatal-gatal to blog lar... peace out! ^^

Ganbatte'!!!! :p

Comments

Popular Posts