Dilemma...again.

I just realized that it's been 4 weeks that I have not call her upon my returning from Australia. Now, I remembered trying to talk to her last week but she was working. What a horrible daughter I am. With last week's chaos at work, I was all worn out. I guess it just flipped out from my mind. I'm sorry mum..

Somehow today, I'm pondering a lot about returning to Miri...I blamed it on Wani. xp
Felt good though to meet her up yesterday after 2 years graduated from UPM...owh and Noni too. Glad we managed to catch up even though it was just a brief one.

We talked a lot about work, life and relationship aka scandal *pointing to Wani*....
This time around I was 'harassed' by them with the same question again and again.
Ey relationship somehow just.....tiring for me ba (I almost trapped in one and it's just too complicated to tell).
Guess, it's just a matter of time girls. Ask me again next time. xp

Well, obviously the 3 of us would like to settle down back in Sarawak. I mean working and living there..or maybe starting a family (for both of you lar..not me) but at the moment, I just caught up in dilemma...

At this point of time, I'm thinking a lot about my career path. I'm still in between the diverged roads. Or maybe even side tracking...I don't know.
Already, I'm imagining myself moving back all my stuff to Miri. Wait, not Miri. I don't want to be in Miri. I want to be else where...Kuching maybe. Then, I was dreaming of buying a new place in Kuching so that I could bring mum, meor and my sister with me to start a new life.

Arghhh... crap. I wish it could be that easy.
I was wondering what would dad think if I suggest him to sell off the apartment in Kajang?
What happens if I want to quit this current job and pursuing yet another vague direction to become SHO again as what I've mentioned before in my blog?
Then moving back to Sarawak to gain experience in some random company before aiming for another goal?
Risky business...

Now, think it thoroughly what you wanna do with your life Stef.
THINK HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts