Flightless Bird

All this while ignorance seems to manifest itself pretty well within me..
Somehow tonight I realize how much my mum misses me.....
I'm just not sure how to show my concern and care for my beloved ones especially my family.

I know at this point of time, mum's patience is put into test. All this while, mum is battling for life for the sake of her daughters.
Here I am, miles away from her. What's more it's been 1 year plus since my last trip back to Miri.

Her fear of being apart from her daughters starting to kill her softly within when she finally blurted it out through the phone calls.
I'm so sorry for not being able to be there for you, mum...
I'm sorry that you shedding tears for me, constantly worries and misses me.
Lastly, I'm so sorry that I've never uttered the words 'I love you' in front of you.

I love you mum.



P/s: Just wanna share this beautiful acoustic version of my favourite song. =)

Comments

Popular Posts