As day goes by....

I'm on leave till next Tuesday with no proper plan to pamper myself neither for rejuvenation from all the chaos at work.

Seriously that job is soooooooooooooooooooooooo detrimental to my health. @_@

My mentor was gasped in surprise (almost dumbfounded i guess) when i told him i aint going anywhere for the long break. Poor Stephanie.

Well, to travel somewhere...i need a companion right?? Addmore, not that i'm familiar with places. *sighs*


However, plenty things to sort out during my break. Contemplating of quitting the job..job hunting which is extra hassle for me considering i have nothing with all of my academic certificates gone with the box as stolen by some bastard(s) while moving out.... finding ways to get the relevant department to reissue my certificates.

That....causes me with unbearable heartache thinking i've lost all what i called the zeal of my works.. my extra curricular's certificates...all going down the drain.

I was numb when it first happened... I don't know what to think. Felt so helpless. Even going all the way to Serdang to lodge a police report wasn't really a comfort to me.

Well at least, if the bastard(s) would just pitied me and send back that file of mine to the place where the box was situated..i wouldnt mind.

What the heck they (he/she/shemale/whatever) wanna do with all of those documents?? For tapau????!

Haiyah. For that too, I'm being scolded by my old man. Accusing me for being careless..clumsy..dumbhead or whatever. I was just moving out my stuff to the ground floor..who would have thought??

That was my 2n
d trip moving out my stuff and didnt expect someone would steal my box in the midst of busy moving out.

Well, i've should have known..it was Sunday... the foreigners are all wandering around the neighbourhood on the weekend (fyi: serdang area is mostly occupied with foreigners too). Bang my h
ead for that. :(

What the heck i'm ranting about it again...it was like almost a month ago. Guess it hurts when thinking that i need it the most right now.. Just some pieces of papers, really make me restless ..bothers me so much.

Haih. The power of some stupid papers that you c
alled certificates... or recognition.. whatever it is. My life is like depending on it for now.

By the way, one of my best friend Ycca is finally here in KL for her job training. Not sure if she's gonna stay after tomorrow's interview for the sponsorship. Apparently i have to go and save her out from the 'hell' (the so-called hostel in PV 6 at Taman Melati).


Never thought she would stay just nearby me. Thought she has to stay nearby in KLMU. So, she's staying temporary with me i guess...for now.
Pretty occupied with her presence here.....

It's Wednesday, i'm wondering if my email at
work gonna burst out. Wondering if there's any complaint or unfinished business going on without my presence at work. How much i 'love' my job.... haih.

I was looking high and low for other option other than this...this current life i'm living.
Pursuing a master....or another job. Eventhough i made it clear to myself that i'm not willing to be a student anymore...Hunger to earn the money, ap
parently. :p

Industrial chemistry..sounds cool. But what do i get with it? Working at Citibank.
Great..i said to myself. Dad has his own ways of beating around the bush to say about it. Nevertheless, I know sometimes he just wants me to decisive in what i'm heading for. I appreciate that.


Somehow, stumbled upon with SHO, QSE and some other rather confusing abbreviations which i've failed to master more. Will do more research though.
I was merely interested with it.

I mean why not taking up a course which is more specific in which i regret taking up my degree in UPM. Let's not go into that by the way.

Just testing the water.... but, seriously finding one is hard. I mean most of the institution is situated in other states or the minimum requirement includes working experience with that related field.

Failure..that's what i almost murmured to myself. Not to mention, utterly wasting my energy and time. Ya know, the frustration of thinking that in the sea of information with everything under your fingertips with the so-called technology nowadays somehow , it does iritates me when i dont seem to find
the right output/result to quench the thirst of curiosity. Or, i'm just a damn dumbhead to utilize fully of the intenet?? Hahaha. You be the judge. :p

Somehow, today....is somehow a fruitful day for me during my holiday. ^^
I've found an institution for it!!! Never heard of it..ne
ither i knew its existence before.

It's KLIA Training & Research Centre Sdn Bhd. Offering Master in Management & Occupational Safety & Health. That, intrigued me. :)

Was checking for more details and was a bit worry with one of the requirement stated. Well, dont want to give up on it. I've called the listed number for more inquiries.

So far, i like what i've heard from her. It would be the July intake under UTM. The first 2 months would be conducted in UTM campus city in jalan semarak in KL, part time basis though. The remaining months would be co
nducting at the KLIA area. Hereby i enclosed the location map. (click for better visualization)


Owh ya, they have branch in Miri too!!! Wondering if i should go back to Miri for that then?? :)

I mean KLIA is like....far far away!!!!

I need a plan now. Wouldnt mind going there for Saturday and Sunday. But the problem is that i would be soooooooooooooooooooooo dreaded to wake up so early as the course starts off at 9 am. That costs a lot too. I mean transportation wise.

The idea of studying part time is spooky to me. That ..needs dicipline, sacrifices, efforts and energy... I was like half dead while pursuieng degree...almost dead while working... that equals to what if you combine them both??

Somehow, there's a tinge of excitement too. Sort of like challenging yourself. I hope i can make it. This is still early to say. Just a plan. That means i need a suitable job to complement the schedule then. Wondering if that could be so stressful...
Weekends are meant for resting. Turned out that's gonna be my study mode weekends (ceh, macam confirm plak..huahuahuahuahua. Rubbish!)

Anyway, anyone's interested to enroll this course??!! I need companions! :p

Anyway, this is for you dad. I couldn't possibly do this without you. I know i owe you much. I just wanna make you proud of me eventhough i know somehow at this distant... we are so far away from father-daughter relationship. I hope to do this for you and mum. :)

*errrr..that was digression again! ahem! *

P/s: The songs that makes me groove!!!! LOVING IT! ^^

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA




Now there's a story on how i stumbled upon this song by Rehab. It's like love at the first sight! Lol.

Ycca and me were sitting at the stall having our dinner when the nearby shop has the music on... Without hesitation, being the music lovers..we both went ahead to ask the owner what's the compilation of the album since it featured hell lots of wonderful songs. This is one of it... Sittin' @ A Bar by Rehab.

Enjoyed.
:)

P/p/s : Now Ripsta, i've updated my blog :p

Comments

Popular Posts