Take a bow

Part of me was skeptical about it....part of me wanna let it go.

Till now, i still can't relent with my decision. Seriously, i'm still not over it.


I wish there was a better way to end it... But what have been done cannot be undone. My reasons are just some excuses that i can't no longer explain to anyone.

Hereby, I just wanna express my deepest gratitude to a few people that i really glad to meet in JTM.


First and foremost, thank you for the opportunity Jack. Whatever it was, i appreciate all the advices and guidance from you. I respect you for the person that you are. Thank you for constantly concerned about me. I guess I didn't grab the opportunity at its fullest. I admit that.

To my leader Rico, I've owe you alot and same goes with my guilt. 'Looking forward to see you having the positive attitudes like you had during the 2nd interview'.... that's what you told me before, so i wonder if i had ever delivered it? What you do at field is always something that amazes me and the rest... you never made it hard for us no matter what the situation was.. you're there to guide us to make it through the day.. You're the person who always advise me to drink more water...haha. You're just an amazing leader. Guess i lost the oomph during your absence lor..should have asked more of your help, and maybe you were right, I have the trust issue going on. My mistake of not taking full advantages of having such a great leader. Anyway, hope to see you earn the ownership one day..you're just a step ahead to reach it.


To my team members Bryan and May, such a pleasant to meet you guys. I mean, we joined JTM on the same day...so basically, we all shared the thoughts and experiences together. May, you're such a sweet girl... your smile is just unforgettable girl! ^^


Bryan, i could never forgotton the day when we qualified as leaders on your birthday. That was the most unforgettable day for me. Basically, we were all so pumped up and it's been good to buddy with you and Rico. You were there to push me to the very last moment so that i could join you as the leader. Also, I appreciate your advices and guidance all along too. Thank you for being a great buddy :)


Robert as the elderly, you never failed to advise me and guide me too. As my companion on the way back home sometimes while waiting for the commuter, you listened patiently to my personal problems and provided the best solutions for it.


Justin and Cheah eventhough i only get to know the both of you in a short period of time but didn't expect we could be friend..( Justin, still remember during the first time we met, you mentioned that I'm a quiet person :p) Justin, you're a friendly person and really appreciate for everything you've done including for sending me back home safely and buddied with me on that day. Cheah, seriously you're a funny guy despite of that serious look of yours :p


Hey Elle, I love your strong personality... from the day we first talked to each other, you have been motivated me about real life. Rasa macam lamak suda ni kenal ko....Best ni ada ko teman saya on the way balik Serdang... One more thing, sharing is caring...that's what I known you for ^^


Yoko, you are an amazing lady. We shared our stories together..Your achievements in life are something that i look up to. You were there at time when i had this emotional breakdown. Silly me... By the way, thank you for letting me to spend a night at your place on the other night :)


Sam, I never thought I could buddy with you on field. Yet in the very ironic situation, I realized that you always make things at ease for me and comfortable to talk with. Yeah, you mentioned that I didnt acknowledge you in my appreciation speech during my promotion, but I wouldn't miss you out on this one. (Rest assured this time) I learnt alot from you eventhough you're younger than me.. thus i respect you for that eventhough at times I felt like you're killing my confidence (as what i told Jack before :p) because you're simply too good!! But hey, that's for a milestone for improvement for me. It's been a pleasure to buddy with you eventhough it was just a brief period of time.


To Desmond, you're a very nice guy in which sometimes i can relate myself to you at times eventhough I dont really know you. But genuine is all i can describe, someone you can let your hair down with :)


Thank you to Nicole, Aileen and SK as well... Nicole, thanks for the guidance and advices, I know I have not put in my best foot forward ... thus, i really appreciate the feedback. SK, I admire your patience. Keep on roaring ya! you deserve it girl. Aileen, thanks for spending time with me during the prime time.. really appreciate it.


Oh yeah, Ben ! I could never forgot the Stitch's mimic expression on your face..hahahaha!! Never thought you're such a funny and friendly person despite of the serious expression on your face at times, oops! :) But, seriously I admire your commitment... keep it up.


No greater kudos could have been bestowed upon all of you. Thank you for everything. Sincerely wanna apologise to any of you if i've somehow have caused any offence throughout my presence there in JTM. I'm just a human with emotions that i can't control at times. I never meant any harm or hard feelings to any of you.




Comments

Popular Posts