Hmmm...


It's the 3rd day of the new year..... hmmm


Here i am back in UPM. *sighs*

Today didnt turn out well i guessed. Today sucks anyway (better not get into that part ) :(


I kinda have this phobia nowadays. People say you came into this world alone.. and thus you'll leave it alone too.. Lately, i felt hopeless about people around me. That's quite frustrating. I dont trust in friendship. I dont trust relationship. I dont trust in religions. Neither marriage too. Basically i just dont trust anything. What's left in this world for me then? I wonder.

Is it so selfish to have someone to really understand you and listen to you?? To be your supporting system when you fall?? I just dont know right now. Sometimes i felt like i'm no longer know the person i am too. But all i have is myself. Great.

Comments

Lina Chan said…
huh.. napa ni stef?? ko ok ka?? sedih ni sy dgr ko ckp mcm tu (again and again).. sebab mcm byk kali jua sy dgr ko ckp mcm tu.. time d kml lg.. napa ko stef?? ok ka?? kalu nda ok, bgtau la ba..

Popular Posts